Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 429 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

Seth, please, Question from class last night: So, is it correct to discern that after the “birth” of the screen, the Vessel becomes “Independent” in order to bestow? And if this is correct then this is how our work is leading us out of the desire to receive and into the Spiritual (desire to bestow)?

Thanks so much

Hi Rae, Seth isn’t usually monitoring this forum.

It depends if we’re talking about Above-down or below-Upwards. Seth is teaching you Ptchia (Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah). Therefore, it’s talking about the process from Above-downwards. Hence, the Kli is not “free”. Nowhere in the process described in that study is there real freedom. It’s the development of the system. Only after the Shattering, cascading down into this world, and then ascending from this world up, is it possible that there’s free choice. Then, yes, if I have a screen, I become “free” from the Will to Receive that was ruling me all the time.

Rae
          Participant

Okay thanks so much Gianni 😁

That helps me very much 💖

Rae
      Participant

At the live Q and A event I was invited to attend daily lessons with KabU 11 group and I was not able to respond right away. I would very much like to do this 🙂

I apologize if it’s not appropriate to post this but I’m reaching back to a friend with gratitude 💖

We are all connected,

May we pray all day!

Ralitza
        Participant

Hi, I am not the same friend who invited you, but I also attend W KabU11, so I will let them know and please join us. You are most welcome!

Rae
          Participant

Okay I was able to access some of the lesson from Arvut tonight and hope to connect with you all there soon. My heart is with you all and I’m so grateful 💓

Rae
          Participant

Thanks so much Ralitza! I’m in CDT and can sign on usually around 830 at night. I’ll go to Arvut now and check it’s 847 and class just ended with Mike and Igal 🌺

We are all connected 💖

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

Is there a bulleted list of, I am not sure what you call them, dictums, core values…?  Something like below, but the top 10 important concepts in Kabbalah.  I find it very peaceful to think on these:

1 – there is none else besides him

2 – there is no coercion in spirituality

3 – etc

I have seen these statements quoted in the undergrad course and it would be nice if top concepts were bulleted out?

The thing is that every word contains an important discernment. What will be important depends on where I am right now. That’s why the best is to take an article by Rabash and create your own bullets. It’s also valuable to process the material in this way, if you have time for something like that.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

As a new member of KabU’s graduate program, I have noticed a strong emphasis on small group learning in the undergraduate program. However, I am unclear about when this approach is implemented, as the information provided on the institution’s website is not entirely clear.

I am particularly interested in learning more about the small group of 10 and its composition. Is the small group of 10 a consistent cohort of individuals who meet regularly, or is it a different group of 10 people each time? I have previously inquired about this in the undergraduate environment, but I was advised to wait until I entered the graduate program.

I keep expecting someone to contact me and say, “Here is your small group of 10.” However, I recognize that this may be an inaccurate expectation on my part. Nonetheless, I am eager to engage with this approach and would appreciate any clarification that KabU could provide on the structure and implementation of the small group of 10.

I appreciate KabU’s focus on small group learning and believe that it is a valuable approach to learning. However, more information on how to access and engage with the small group of 10 would be beneficial for students like me who are keen to participate. I look forward to hearing more about this approach and how I can get involved.

Hello David. I don’t recall such a list. However, all the advices boil down to two items, namely:

1. There is none else besides Him, He is the good that does good.

2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

The first is the goal we are trying to realize. The second is tool for doing so.

Hello David. The new graduate class will be divided into 10s a few weeks into the program. These 10s stay together though out the program. You will be notified when this happens.  You’re enthusiasm is most welcome.

AspiringAltruist
          Participant

Any updates on when I will be able to join a group of 10?

Paul
      Participant

In my ignorance,  there must be space for a question like this : These steps we learned:

We are all (protein) matter say : Malchut –  desire to receive –  all within reason (ego)

Point in the heart (inner voice) says: there is something more , I desire something different: Kabbalah comes to our rescue  as a method ( Thora) , to overcome this  life- demanding question.

We have to rise to the next degree: Z”A –  desire to receive, but resisting it a little bit – building a screen, so as to bestow back to Your Maker, with  the help of your friends, who are part of your  common soul. But you do not know it, You connect, more and more and more, but ” seemingly” nothing happens.

Question: Is this “seemingly ” my discernment about having not enough faith above reason?

If so, what can I do to counteract these doubts? If not asking the obvious?

According to one’s state and one’s efforts it’s either above reason due to the concealment or above reason due to the revelation. The main thing is to be in above reason.

Joseph
      Participant

Does the covenant made to love the Friends in the Ten continue after a Friend is separated by a corporeal death? Is there something the Ten can do to help the Friend’s point in the heart make it back to the path quickly or is this solely the Creator’s providence?

It’s best both for them and us not to focus on those who are no longer in this world. Nobody goes anywhere, however I need to work with those who are shown in front of me. If I do that correctly it will include everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 429 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.