Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zealot Mines
      Participant

So far from this lesson, man has the qualities of the creator, but he was pushed so far away.. given the delusion that he can do what he feels like.. he can justify everything.. but until one finds out that the creator plans out everything all, he does shall/is in vain.

Zealot Mines,

I don’t understand your comment at all.

The created being is 100% opposite to the Creator.

The only thing the Creator created is a will to receive which is totally opposite from the quality of the Creator.

Seth@KabU

Zealot Mines
          Participant

You actually understood it.. well answered. Thank you.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Not able to understand the following paragraph, could you please explain it simply. Thanks

The same applies when one feels some closeness to holiness,
      when he feels joy at having been favored by the Creator. Then,
      too, one must say that one’s joy is primarily because now there
      is joy Above, within the Holy Shechina, at being able to bring her
      private organ near her, and that she did not have to send her
      private organ away.

Yeshua Catherineka,
        When we feel close to the Creator and when we feel far from the Creator, that is because these are states that are coming from the Creator, already determined beforehand.  Even when we pray to the Creator, that is because the Creator sent us a desire to want to be close to Him.
        So even when we feel close, we should feel that it is because now He wants me to feel close to Him.
        Why in another situation would He want me to feel far from Him?  This is a question you did not ask, but is a question to think about.
        If the answer is not clear, we will discuss it more later.  Think about it.
        Seth@KabU

Loria
      Participant

Absolutely Amazing!  This reminds me of the 12 steps for some reason.  There are steps and I can see where rejection that I perceived being from a person, was my Creator drawing me to Him.  I have had to come to the understanding that “Only He” can restore and grow me.  This explains now how in the Psalms we witness David feeling disconnected and crying out in despair. Is this a correct perception of the Psalms?

Thank you so much.  May love shine forth!  Blessings.

M H
      Participant

The statement that everything except my own will to receive is from the creator is so freeing. Even the will to receive has purpose and is good when intentions are correct.  I can see how this knowledge will help me to view the world different, and it will help me to love and forgive enemies’. Understanding I have no enemies, but only help from the lord to grow closer to him though his plan.  This is suddenly so clear.

M H
      Participant

Thank you,

M H
      Participant

I have needed  this teaching.  I have been a practicing Christian. I begged God the last time I felt close to him not to let me fall again, because the pendulum swings were growing wider every time. Of course I fell again.  I feared I would never make it back to him.  I am in tears realizing he was never gone.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.