Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

There is one colective soul, everything has a piece of that soul, humans have the opportunity to develop it further so that the colective soul can grow?

Meine,
        Actually, we already exist in the one perfect system.
        Why don’t we feel it?
        Only our perception prevents us from feeling it.
        How to change our perception?  For this we have to develop.
        It is like trying to give a newborn baby a cigar and a scotch.  He has no pleasure from this yet.
        But give to his grandpa and he will enjoy very much.  But how can someone enjoy inhaling smoke and sipping something so bitter?
        How can we enjoy to give everything (bestowal)? That is bitter to our ego.  So slowly we learn to perceive bit by bit the true reality that we are in. … as much as we are capable of handling it.
        I remember you from the retreat!
        🙂
        Seth@KabU

Meine_HumanTree
          Participant

Thank you Seth. the retreat was amazing, a very special experience and boost to my consciousness. For me the confirmation to continue taking the courses.

Greetings Meine

Stephen
      Participant

Before I came across the teachings of the Kabbalah. I went through a period where I felt everything spiritual was taken away from me. I thought of this time as my dark night of the soul and that maybe God was testing me in some way. But even that comfort was taken away from me. Until I was in a state where I wandered in a world where there was no G-d. I began to try to reach g-d but tried to follow all sorts of other beliefs. Atheism,   Paganism, Wicca, native religions, and Natural Magic. Nothing made any difference and I wondered in Darkness. Then I came across some YouTube videos by Rabbi Jacobson and Rabbi Friedman. The more I watched the more I enjoyed them and the more they spoke to me. I began to feel excited and had a feeling of peace. I joined KabU and as I studied felt a growing sense of the creator’s presence. I am sure I have a long way to go, but my sense of peace has not wavered.

Stephen,

Welcome.
        Your story is very emotional.  I can relate.

We don’t find this wisdom until we need it. As long as there are other options it’s still not a necessity.

We are happy you are here.

Seth@Kab7

John
      Participant

Beautiful lessons Tony.

God’s Love for all.

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

hello

1) can the correction happens for some in their moment of death

2) what about some spiritual masters that reveal that when we discover who we really are we will see that we have chosen everything we experience here ” name, family, events…) in details before we come to this world

Marouane,
        1.  There are also corrections that can happen when a person dies.

2.  There are many spiritual paths.  Here we are only engaging in the wisdom of kabbalah that we received from our teachers, so I cannot speak about any other paths.  When we attain the spiritual degrees, we are above time and space, above the bodies.  The things we are engaging in are so much bigger than what was my name and what town was I from 15 lives ago.  We are engaging in attaining the unity of all of reality in perfection and eternal wholeness and pleasure.

Seth@KabU

Vania
      Participant

If everything comes from the creator, how is there free will? Even the need to be like him is from him, therefor bestowing through our intention to him is also something he has coordinated…is it not?

Vania,
        This is the correct question.
        Think of how many grandparents and great grandparents participated in making you.  How their genes, experiences and traits formed you into who you are.  You didn’t have any control over that.  Yet we feel so free.
        We’ll discover that we are in a closed system and all of our free will is agreeing with the perfect, whole, integral, loving system that we are in.
        This isn’t an answer that can enter the ear, this is felt in the heart after much exertion and time.
        We’ll get there.
        Seth@KabU

Andreanne
      Participant

2. Today I searched & found this first hand account of Rav Michael Laitman’s NDE and it started answering my question.

http://www.kabbalah.info/net/a-firsthand-account-of-a-kabbalists-near-death-experience/

From what I understand, our corporeal life is an important & crucial opportunity to work on developing our soul consciously as after life we know ourselves as spiritual no questions asked. However here God is concealed and we have to work hard at recognizing what is real and unreal, what is a context here for our growth and what is our eternal reality, and how to reconnect & return to God?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.