Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Namron
      Participant

1.- I don’t know why I’m looking to bond with the creator. I accept and believe that this universe is the work of a creative energie, but to establish and feel a connection with this creative power it seem not possible because the idea I have is just that, an idea.

I understand Tony’s explanation that this situation is designed so I suffer and crave for that connection.  But if I don’t feel the presence of the creator how can I miss that presence in my life?

I relate this situation with the one when I am trying to woo a girl, if I have feelings for her it hurts me when she disappears or get mad at me or whatever a woman do for no apparent reason, when in reality she is  making my feelings for her increase, so I make a lot of changes in my behavior just trying to please her, not knowing what works, meanwhile the need to be with her grows with each rejection. How can I have a feeling this powerful if I don’t know her?

2.- Then it says that the benefit of this rejections is to give a complete need and desire for the creator because without the creators help he knows he is lost.

“That is, he lacks the strength to observe Torah and Mitzvot [commandments] even Lo Lishma [not for Her sake]”

I don’t know what this last sentence expects a person to do.

Namron,
        Your explanation is very nice and emotional and the Creator is flirting with us, developing our desire and drawing us close.
        Lo Lishma, meaning that I don’t even have the power to do the work at all.  Whereas sometimes I’m working in concealment, but I’m working, I know that by this concealment I’m building my desire but there are times where a person can come to a state where he loses connection with that work altogether too, meaning he lacks the strength to work even Lo Lishma.
        Seth@KabU

Namron
          Participant

Thank you for the Lo Lishma explanation because I understood it like something that I have to perform. Now is very clear.

Namron
        Participant

I been thinking about why I’m doing this studies and think it is because I want answers. I guess I have to keep reading the Kabbalah texts with the right intention and I’ll know the answers.

Matanah
      Participant

In what way does the Creator respond to deep sorrow expressed by wordless moans?

Matanah,
        The Creator, the system only responds to our feelings.  We know that our mouths can say one thing and we can feel something very different.  It’s helpful because I can feel down and act happy and that causes those around me to be happy and then I become happy because they are happy.
        So it’s feelings.  We can be very rich in things and feel very empty in our feelings.
        So the sounds out of your mouth can be expressed with words or with a cry, a moan.  What the system responds to is our feelings.  Are we those people who are despaired of being fulfilled by our egoistic natures and and if this prayer is not answered it is better of not to be alive, for what is the point of this endless emptiness and futility?  Then we can come to a true prayer for the Creator, for the Life of Lives to fill us.
        Seth@KabU

I’m still learning trying to figure this out but it’s nice to know that the only Power and King or the whole universe is Hashem kadosh The Creator

Aaron
      Participant

I read an article by Rabash “What Is the Gift that a Person Asks of the Creator?”

There he says that desire to bestow, and other “cool stuff” kind of…COMES DOWN to a person if he keeps walking the path of Torah and mitzvot.

Is….the Light and the right desire (to accept the Light and everything Creator wants to give) is waiting for a person to grow enough and then comes down from the Creator and a person and Creator get a different kind of connection.

Would you be able to explain this part of the article for me better? (I will copy paste 2 paragraphs from Rabash’s article”:

HERE:

According to the above, we should interpret that the verse, “For the ways of the Lord are straight. The righteous walk in it and the wicked fail in them.” This means that precisely at this point, when a person comes to a resolution that it is not within man’s power to obtain vessels of bestowal because he sees that not a single organ in his body agrees to this, now he has arrived at the point of truth. Now he should make an honest prayer for the Creator to help him. Certainly, he will receive the help from the Creator, who sits and waits for man to give him the Kli, meaning the need for it. It is precisely here that a person escapes from that state, and precisely here is where the help can come to him. Yet, he escapes the campaign and for this reason he is called “a criminal.”

Yet, the righteous does not despair because specifically now he is rewarded with vessels of bestowal. It follows that in the same place where “the righteous walk,” meaning receive an ascent in degree, in that very same place “the wicked fail.” Precisely in this place where they should receive help, they fail and escape the campaign.

It follows from all the above that man should ask for the Creator’s giving, meaning that the Creator will give him as a gift the vessels of reception, just as He has given him the Kli called “will to receive.”

Thank you!

Aaron,

A person who is advancing, the light will shine on him more and he will discover his true state, that he is an egoist, that he is incapable of bestowing. This is his first contact with the truth.  There, in that place, with no powers of his own, a new desire is born in him, a true desire for the Creator.  Before he still thought that he needed to make another effort or do something or that he could get some reward, but now he feels that only the Creator can save him.
        Or, a person can escape the campaign.
        So what is your question?

Seth@KabU

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

In my initial search for happiness or even just a little bit of peace of mind I searched for all kinds of therapies, “holistic”, chamans, and what not… and of course traditional psychotherapy being suffering with anxiety depression and constant Fears and phobias to irrational situations… I have been diagnosed with Obsessive compulsive disorder… so medication came to my life and all that is a traditional with a traditional doctor trying to erase these feeling… my question is:

If “there is none else beside HIM” and He is sending me this anxiety that does not let me sleep, phobias that at times make me be dysfunctional and a feeling of sadness and emptiness should I let them be? Should I only work constantly for this “software update” that would help me see the world and it’s “threats” differently? Am I doing wrong taking a pill to calm my body and let me focus?

Cause even with pills, they just let me be calmer physically but the emptiness the deep one persists which I understand won’t be filled with chemicals but with and for and through HIM.

THANK YOU

Aaron
        Participant

That answers my question. Thank you! So, keep studying and “pray” (in Kabbalah pray means effort, right?) to the Creator! Got it! 🙂

Ulises,
        We don’t give any advice regarding yours or someone else’s medical treatment.
        We are engaging  here only in the natural laws of nature as written to us in the books of the kabbalists.

We are lucky people, we have a place to live, we have food, we have the internet.  All of the conditions are met for us to take our next step.
        We are not in the field farming every day or hunting.  No one is chasing us into a cave.
        Now you can come and sit and study the wisdom of kabbalah like a person coming to kindergarten.  Just participate even though you don’t understand.
        If you try to apply your normal OCD ways of thinking and the other anxieties, you won’t hear or feel what we are studying.
        If you remember how a radio works, the room you are in is filled with all of the waves of the radio stations, you take the radio and tune the radio to one of the frequencies that is in the room and then you can hear that one.
        When you study the wisdom of kabbalah, tune into the kabbalists and what they are writing.  It does not need to make sense to you, you don’t need to own it and master it.
        Then when you are done studying, go back to however you are living.
        This is a good first step.
        Seth@KabU

Liss
      Participant

I understand all three steps, I strongly feel all three and I feel oneness, step four and five is all of us together. I look forward to upgrading our software. I understand that there is no one else except him. Thank you 🙏

Ulises Espinoza
        Participant

Thank you very much Seth. I will follow this advice.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.