Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

I read the  articles  , and  the book Zohor   and other wh

Andrew
      Participant

If I do all this worrying about others, and giving to others, how am I going to be taken care of?

I have to tune in to what ‘I’ need and go for it, in other words ‘tend my own garden’, and not be distracted by others.

The above sounds ridiculous I know.

But it seems that this ego worldview is still what unconsciously drives me, even when I know it’s false.

How can I keep from getting overwhelmed with the fear that things are getting worse as I try to remember all I’m learning?

RDP,
        This is a process that opens bit by bit until a person stabilizes these two opposites.
        The nearing needs to be on the inside.  We build a new perception inside of us and that is where the bestowal happens.
        On the outside a person continues to work with his will to receive.
        We’ll learn about this more later.
        Seth@KabU

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Dear Seth,

I would like to be included in a structure of 10.  In the mean-time I wait patiently…

I enjoy learning from KabU.  Everyday I read my materials.

I do feel a void. But as you said, to converse with Elokim daily. (For his Sake…)

Thank you.

Maria,
        You are passively connected by incorporating with these texts and with the others here.
        Later after the first four preliminary semesters, you’ll have the opportunity to be more involved in practical kabbalah.
        Seth@KabU

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. What books should I study regarding the Zohar?

Thanks

Maria-Powers
      Participant

I used to practice praying to saints. Sorry now for not attributing to my Elohim, (all my life. )

Do I make sense?

But Now I do everything for my Beloved Elokim.

Maria,
        The more you advance on the path, you will discover more and more what is a prayer, how the Creator sends the prayer to you to awaken you and you will discover how everything is coming from one source and slowly you can feel it more accurately.
        Seth@KabU

Lisa
      Participant

🙏❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.