Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yvon Decelles
      Participant

So creation has chosen to destroy and kill the planet? Torture, genocide, rape,… It’s not us? Ok… feels pretty much like it’s us…

i get the inference. Since all is from HIM then so is sufferance but it’s seems a heartless way to progress

What am I missing here? Some guidance would be appreciated or… is the answer on next page 😊?

Yvon,
        The answer depends on the goal that you want to attain.
        Imagine that there are 10,000 white blood cells per cubic millimeter of your blood.
        When we breathe bacteria enters our body and the white blood cells attack and kill the bacteria all day.  When we get a cut the white blood cells go and fight the bacteria that try to get in through the cut.
        Imagine if you could give a voice and emotions to each of  those little battles, millions of little fights and wars all day, every day from the moment that you are born until your last breath.
        You can look in a microscope and see your cells and study them because you are on a degree above them.
        Now imagine that you find a method and through studying and connecting you begin to perceive that you are not just this person called Yvon who sees reality through these two eyes, but you start to perceive in a common vessel that Yvon is is a cell in the body of humanity and all together there is completely different perception and you are not relating to these things in the same way.
        Yes they happen, but the whole perception of them itself changes.
        Now simultaneously you also feel life as the part called Yvon because specifically from these feelings of repulsion and fear and anger that those terrible things that you listed bring up, that drives us to want to find an answer, to exit the limited perception and by this we attain something while we live.
        Seth@KabU

John
      Participant

I see a pattern from early in my life of so many things pointing to despair as being the turning point, with complete submission: in Buddhism and the impossibility of the koan, in Alcoholics Anonymous, in Carlos Castenada.  It is only when you give up that you are released, and yet it has to be giving up in the right way, recognizing the Creator in that submission. I have spent much time in despair but not yet learnt to yield to the creator. Perhaps this will lead me there.

John,
        It sounds like you have a lot of preparation.
        The most difficult part of the path of the kabbalist is to discover that point where the spiritual action is made.
        You have found something very special here.  Try when you are studying the wisdom of kabbalah to leave all of the other methods on the side.
        Only your accumulated emotional power should remain, but the structures and understandings from the other methods will confuse you.  All of them.  You won’t believe me, but start studying here like you are a child and it’s all new.
        We received our method from the kabbalists who attained Godliness and that is our goal.
        An infant doesn’t learn to speak and walk by studying books, but by being under their influence of the upper ones.
        So we are not physically children, so we can open the books and draw the lights from them using our mind and heart.
        But our approach is not that we are going to do it, it is the light that comes and fills that big empty deficiency that we built through our efforts.
        We will go together step by step.
        Looking forward to hearing about your progress,
        Seth@KabU

John
          Participant

Thank you Seth, I am sure that I shall go through some extensive personal changes in the process of studying the Kabbalah and these will in themselves change the way I experience and the way I see things.  And thank you for your interest.

henry
      Participant

Es muy difícil hacer preguntas en este tema tan complejo,  por favor explicar cómo puedo usar mi deseo de recibir en el mundo material para complacer al creador, es decir recibir para dar? O  solo podemos actuar en la dirección del deseo?

Henry,

Excellent question!

The Creator created the will to receive. That won’t change. But we don’t feel it now.

if someone gives you a car, you feel that someone gave you a car.
        But when we breathe air we don’t feel that it came from the Creator. When we have a problem with the police we don’t feel that that also comes from the Creator.

So we arrive at a time where we feel that everything comes from Him and then what can I do.  I can agree with Him, and flow with Him and want to go through everything that happens with gratitude and understanding, not in my mind, but in my sensations.
        When you feed your child you are the giver, but still you enjoy from giving. So we will arrive at a time when we don’t care if our hands give or receive, but our inner attitude of love will be where we focus.

Seth@KabU

Maria-Powers
      Participant

For week one. This is a journey I must follow.
      I’m just doing small steps. Thanks for now Tony.
      Sincerely

Dee
      Participant

First, I am feeling so humble and blessed to have found this platform, Kabu.
      My 71 years of journey, I have sought out the purpose of life and certainly mine.
      I bought a book on Kabbalah many years ago and could not understand any of it.
      several months ago, I woke up and realized I needed to study Kabbalah.  I have listened to this video several times, and I now understand what I need to do to continue my journey to the spiritual ladder.

Dee,
        It is inspiring to hear this short story.
        Glad you are here.
        🙂
        Seth@KabU

Terra
      Participant

Thank you, Tony. I always relate to the way you explain the concepts of Kabbalah. I am recently out of an abusive relationship and am reframing that experience as something the Creator gave to me in my life so that I could learn from it, grow more deeply connected to my Self and be a better resource and example to others including my three year old daughter. I had begun the Kabbalah Revealed course several years ago but hit a wall and then spent so much energy on what felt like minimum daily survival that I couldn’t study or even think much about it. As Tony mentions, this is all part of the development process.

Terra,
        We are very happy to hear that you are in a safe place now.
        You came to some very good discernments.
        Good luck and wishing you much success on your spiritual journey.
        We’re here together,
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.