Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

Thank you for these lessons

Eric
      Participant

How are we to understand the words, “he must say that the core of his joy is that now there is joy in the Divine Presence, from having been able to bring her private organ near her” ?!?! What’s all this about a “private organ”. I mean, it sounds really sexy, but what are we to make of it from a spiritual standpoint?

Eric,
        Many things in the wisdom of kabbalah sound either out of context or strange to us.
        The kabbalists are talking about a whole, integral system, as all of humanity as part of a single body that stretches over generations.
        There’s going to be a process of calibrating to the language of the kabbalists.
        Regarding sexy, the whole wisdom of kabbalah is about the interaction between the male (Creator) and female (all of creation) and their flirt in concealing and revealing and building the desire and their ultimate unification.
        Seth@KabU

Leyah Lynette Evol
          Participant

Shalom Seth … did you really mean … Male Creator ?  Does the Creator have a gender?

Leyah,
          The Creator has no up or down, in or out, male or female, the Creator contains everything in a whole, integral, eternal way.  All of the definitions and determinations are on from the side of the creation.  The Light never changes.
          The giving bestowing force is called male and the receiving force is called female.
          Seth@KabU

Steve Miley
      Participant

Please let me try that again. My fingers aren’t good at texting and it seems as though my spell correct is having a hard time what I mean to say is is when we change our intention to receive to bestow does the bestow always have to be back to the creator or can it be back to other parts of The collective soul or to other individuals or nature, what have you, or is since all of those other things really are just part of the Creator do you just call that all bestowing back to the creator? So, for example, if I’m DJing, with a crowd of people, and I’m feeling the groove and the spirit, and I take a second for myself and I’m thankful for that joy and recognize it’s coming from the creator and other people are feeling the spirit and they are grooving, now the music’s coming from my hands, but I guess it’s really coming from the creatorz I realize that I am I receiving that and bestowing it on the people that are dancing, and so I am receiving with the intent to bestow to the dancing people who are parts of the collective soul, or am I receiving with the intent to bestowed of those people who were dancing who are all parts of the creator, so really I’m receiving with the intent to bestow back to the creator. I really did not intend on making that as complicated but maybe you understand what I’m saying?

Steve Miley,
        So the Creator made you a great DJ, that you activated some tendency that you received from heaven, that’s not spiritual.  What about someone who didn’t receive a tendency like this?
        The part that is spiritual is the attitude.  If his true intention is for the benefit of others, that is considered that he has become a spiritual person.
        From love of the others we come to love of the Creator.
        Seth@KabU

Steve Miley
      Participant

So, when we change, our intent of reception, Cuba stole, does it always have to be but stole back to the creator or can it be pistole to Other parts of the collective soul, other people, the environment, or simply the joy of others. Or is when the intent to bestow to all those other things, other than creator really to the creator since they are all part of the creator? I don’t know if I could’ve worded that more confusing

Steve Miley
        Participant

So when I am channeling gifts of the creator, and sharing them with the public with the sole intention that they receive pleasure and perhaps even get a sense of unity and wholeness between humanity then that is a spiritual practice?

Ben
      Participant

My issue may always remain in the difference between what “Kabbalah” is, what the “Jewish People”  are, and what is to say “None else Besides Him” actually means?

Steve Miley
        Participant

Seth,

So would I be correct in the statement that what we are looking for is a sort of positive feedback loop with the rest of the collective soul. Whereas I take the gifts of the creator with the understanding that that is where its origin resides with the intention to bestow upon my fellow humanity, whereby it is then bestowed back upon me, and keep my peace of pleasure and fulfillment and bestow it back. Then this back-and-forth deepens, and in enlarges the kli so as to be able to receive with the intention to bestow in greater quantities. If that in fact is the case will there become a point where the kli  gets maxed out? If so what then? I’m trying to get this in the context of some thing I understand so I put it in the context of the performance of live music, however, if this is true, it could just as well and  should Be practiced in everything that I do, from a smile to a stranger or any interaction with anyone all the time. Correct?

Steve,
          Before the emanations were emanated and the creatures were created, the Upper Simple Light filled the whole existence.
          And then upon His simple will, came the desire to create a creature who could enjoy all of that Light.  That infinite vessel that was created to hold that Light, is called Malchut of Ein Sof.
          Ein Sof means without end.
          In spirituality there are not higher and lower and more and less.
          All of those calculations are related to our world in order that we can measure where we are in relation to the Creator.
          To be like Him, we need to become 100% bestowing, as He is bestowing.
          But His desire is to fill us with His abundance, so we need to also receive His abundance in order to bring Him contentment, to fulfill the purpose of creation, which is to create a creature and fill it with endless abundance and delight.
          So as you were sort of saying, the end of this process of creation is when we will receive, but we receive not in order that our ego will delight, but we receive in order that the Creator will be delighted, since He wants to fill us.
          So we do end up being eternally fulfilled in the end.
          It’s like a game between child and parent.
          Seth@KabU

Ben,
        If you say God to a Hindu, he thinks of Krishna, who is blue
        If you say God to a Christian, he may think of his God  with fair skin nailed to a wooden cross
        If you say God to a Jew he may think of the invisible God of the Jews
        And all of the thousands of different worldviews all view everything according to their own perception.
        So we don’t know you and you don’t know us and we are not studying the same texts for many years together yet, so of course we can’t share definitions.
        If you study the wisdom of kabbalah from books written by kabbalists who attained the degrees that they are writing of and if you study from a teacher who also attained these things and if you are working together in a kabbalistic group with others who are with the teacher and studying the texts and want to attain adhesion with the Creator, then all of these questions will become clear to you how the entire Torah takes place inside of a person, how besides the person, all of reality is only the Creator.  And all of the 70 nations and the nation of Israel are all desires, states within a person.
        So you have a lot to learn if you want to come to the true wisdom of kabbalah.  There are many ideas and definitions that you formed over many years and ways of thinking that lead you down paths that don’t bear fruit.
        This happens to everyone.
        But not everyone is given such an opportunity.
        So my advice is follow the course material as you would any serious hobby.  Invest some time each day or each week and be consistent.
        And develop naturally and consistently.
        Good luck and hope to see you around,
        Seth@KabU

Ben
      Participant

I’m with us concerning Kabbalah and KabU and understand how we are ready for this inclination of how much we desire more than the Creator bestowed language. Such is to say the eyes, the polygraph, and the blood pressures seem to all err in the desire of our own interest rather than bestowing a Heavenly Light for His sake.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.