Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

@ what point in our study do we get to join a 10? Thank you.

Hi David,

We will work in “10s” in the advanced semesters of KabU (the graduate environment). Until then, it’s important to properly go through the two fundamental and two intermediate semesters, otherwise we’ll lack the proper foundation for that work.

Albert @ KabU

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

Is it safe to enter into the Spiritual World in the flesh?

Hi Delayne,

Yes, it is safe. Spirituality means becoming similar to the Creator. In other words, acquiring His qualities of pure love and bestowal. We cannot experience any harm when we are similar to Him. It’s actually the opposite, all of the harm we ever feel in life is because we live within our opposite egoistic nature. This egoistic nature is the source of all evil and harm. So there are no evil spirits out there that we need to protect ourselves from, there is nothing evil in the world except for our own egoistic nature.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2015/07/a-devil-with-horns-or-our-own-egoism/

Furthermore, we don’t enter the spiritual world like we enter through a door. Reaching spirituality works according to the law of equivalence of form. Meaning that to the extent that we become similar to spirituality, to the qualities of love and bestowal that operate there, to that extent we will reveal it and “enter” it. The only way to perform this type of correction is while we are alive in this body.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2013/04/everything-is-attained-by-the-equivalence-of-form/

Albert @ KabU

Beverly
      Participant

This reminds me of the movie “The Matrix” which I connected to very intensely.

henry
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hola Albert</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>En escritos anteriores(/ KR # 10) se menciona a “Adam HaRishon como el sistema de alma colectiva bajo el cual aún vivimos..”. Sin embargo, en otros escritos se habla de la fragmentacion de Adam Ha Rishon. Esto crea la pregunta: a qué nivel ocurrió dicha fragmentacion y cuál fue la causa? Y cuál es la relación entre el punto en el corazon y la raíz del alma?</p>
      Gracias .

google translate of Henry’s question:

Hello Albert
        In earlier writings (/KR #10) “Adam HaRishon is mentioned as the collective soul system under which we still live…”. However, in other writings there is talk of the fragmentation of Adam Ha Rishon. This begs the question: at what level did such fragmentation occur and what was the cause? And what is the relationship between the point in the heart and the root of the soul?
        Thanks .

Hi Henry,

1. There is the true reality in which we all exist and are completely connected with each other, like cells within a single body. This is the state of the collective soul of Adam HaRishon. And there is the current reality in which we feel ourselves as shattered and separate from each other. Kabbalists call our current state “the imaginary world” because the shattered state is not real, it’s only a type of simulation to help us to grow and develop freely.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2014/04/in-neutral-gear/

2. The root of one’s soul is our place in the system of Adam HaRishon. Just imagine that we’re all cells of a single body. Each cell belongs to a certain part of the body. This is called “the root of one’s soul”. Accordingly, that root, and its interaction with all the other parts, determines everything a person needs to undergo in all of the many lifetimes until he reaches the full correction. This root also determines when our point in the heart will awaken and start pulling us back to this root.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2010/10/the-root-of-the-soul/

Albert @ KabU

mark on madison
      Participant

Hi all my name is mark.  It’s a privalage to be in this group.
      How do you even measure spirituality ?
      How do I even evaluate to where I stand in the spiritual world ?
      I feel spiritual I feel connected. I know and are aware of the energy and the creator in us and around us.
      but how do I measure that ? And evolve that more ?

Hi Mark,

We’re not yet on any spiritual degree, we’re still in the preparation period prior to the spiritual ladder. But once we start to do real spiritual work, we can measure our progress in our attitude towards other points in the hearts. That I’ll feel how my attitude towards them changes from complete indifference, all the way until I feel them as pieces of my soul. We’ll learn more about this in the more advanced lessons.

Albert @ KabU

Joseph
      Participant

A curiosity question, is there a connection between (10) group members and (10) sefirot in tree of life? Does choosing (10) group environment increase connection to the Creator as it mirrors the Creator’s (10) emanations/attributes in tree of life?

Hi Joseph,

Yes, you can say that. Connecting to a ten is the way to connect to the Creator. This is because we don’t reveal the Creator within ourselves, rather we reveal Him in the connections between us.

It’s like cells or organs in a single body. Each organ by itself is not really alive. But when all these organs are together in one body, then life can flow between them. Same with us. Each one of us is not alive spiritually. Only when we connect between us, do we reveal the Creator, the force that connects and enlivens our spiritual body.

We’ll learn more about this in the advanced semesters.

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.