Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

My zoom app does not allow me to see the whole class screen so that it is more like sitting in a circle, so I do not know which way is left 😂 any advice such that I may better follow the process for best connection? I’m so grateful for this opportunity and to Creator for this beautiful environment 💖

Zoom doesn’t have a solution as far as I know, the boxes differ for each participant. Gallery view is the best option if you’re on a computer.

Rae
          Participant

Okay thanks so much I will search for gallery view from my phone 😁

Rae
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

Thanks so much for all you are and all you do! Can you explain please or describe this use of the word “annulment” in reference to “annulling my ego in the ten”

Thanks so much for your time and wisdom!

It means I do not use my desire, I only operate according to the desire of the ten. Except for the regular desires for food, sex, family, etc. which we’re not even taking into consideration.

Rae
          Participant

Thank you 💞

Sarah
      Participant

After these courses, I’m still feeling confused on
      – how we as physical entities give pleasant to the Creator through our spiritual sharing
      – how we share spiritualy with others in the group, give pleasure to Creator and even draw Light to us
      – if the Creator is already full and only bestow, then he doesn’t need to receive our spiritual giving as pleasant no?

Can anyone help me a bit on this please

Hi Sarah,

First, there is no concept of “sharing” in Kabbalah, though that’s a popular confusion that has been propagated. The ego is not built in a way that it can go from Receiving to a state in which it is still receiving but also Bestowing. The reason that idea is popular is because it is so pleasant to the ego to think that could be both possible and spiritual. In reality, it’s a state that is considered even less spiritual than pure receiving for self, since in that case I would be Bestowing For The Sake of Receiving, both receiving like I want to do in any case AND delighting myself with the idea that I’m also now in contact with the Creator. Thus, I’ve become more distant from spirituality than someone who has never heard of Kabbalah. On the contrary, I need to only busy myself with the idea of reaching pure bestowal. And only in one thing can I help the Creator. That is, there’s only one thing that He can’t do, and He can’t do it because He needs to give everyone free choice to reach spirituality or not. But if you help them reach spirituality, then they do have free choice, because you’re not the Creator. They don’t need to respect you. Therefore, only helping others reach the spiritual goal can be considered close to Bestowal.

Lora Vatalaro
          Participant

What a valuable answer.  I’ll be digesting this for a long time.

Dr Jim
      Participant

Hi Julian,
      My question is a bit more general than this week’s lesson although I did read somewhere this week that it is essential that Kabbalah books are to be read in the right sequence. The course material and “Introduction to the Wisdom of Kabbalah” are currently taking up most of my time but I have downloaded all the recommended books. I’m not expecting a 1-10 but just two or three to start with and two or three to defer would be very helpful.
      A Guide to the Hidden Wisdom of Kabbalah
      Attaining the Worlds Beyond
      Awakening to Kabbalah
      From Chaos to Harmony
      Kabbalah for the Student
      Kabbalah Revealed
      Kabbalah, Science and the Meaning of Life
      Shamati
      The Point in the Heart
      The Kabbalah Experience
      Thank you so much
      Jim

There are some books that are not written for those who are not already in some level of spiritual sensation, but all of those you mention can be read by beginners, in no particular order. I would say Kabbalah For The Student and Shamati are musts, neither of which is meant to be read front-to-back. Rather these are study texts that will accompany every student forever. I also think every beginner should read Attaining the Worlds Beyond. The rest are not required, and only according to what interests you.

Lora Vatalaro
          Participant

Thank you for narrowing the field for us.  This is so helpful!  Thanks for asking the question, Dr. Jim.

Roger Fry
      Participant

I have been practicing seeing everything around me as emerging from the Creator. I can do this were everything starts to appear virtual and has a clear quality. However I cannot maintain it for a long period of time and some days it’s easier than others.
      Is this part of the process, forgetting and then remembering and does it resolve and strengthen?

Of course, if I could be in and delve deeper into There Is None Else Besides Him, I’d reveal everything within that, but I can’t because each second a new portion of the Desire from the Shattering emerges, and this divides the reality into many. I can’t unite it back into one with my brain because my brain is an outcome of that Shattered desire. That’s why I should try to see all things coming from a single source, but then I’ll see that my ability to maintain it is dependent on my connection with others on the same path. Because though I’m shattered, I can begin with uniting with them in this shattered state, whereas the None Else Besides Him I can only relate to when I’ve already started uniting the shattered pieces, beginning with the lightest pieces (the friends in the spiritual group).

Tom
      Participant

Hi, I study each of the lessons, and take a lot of time to watch videos and read related materials. Sometimes I feel like I understand, other times I feel like everything is so far away from understanding. Is the workshop the environment that will help make the times I understand more frequent? It all feels like swimming in a really big ocean right now. Thank you, Tom

Roger Fry
        Participant

Thanks Gianni, your reply was very helpful in understanding the process.

Yes, Tom, because in the workshop you start building the spiritual Kli (vessel) and in that the true understanding comes. But we need the initial individual experience as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.