Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

Hi Seth—I’ve had experiences when dealing with the public, and for no apparent reason, where I have strong feelings of love for whomever comes up to the ticket window and (very distinctly) want only the best for them in a broad and sincere way.  Could this be an experience of resonating with the desire to bestow from the spiritual world?  I want to feel that for everyone all the time (which I don’t)!!

Lora,
        This beautiful experience comes from above, from the surrounding light and this helps awaken us to rise above the animal level of our existence.  These awakenings are given as a gift from above.
        Some people have some experiences like this and circle around it all their lives dabbling in all kinds of different things.  And then there are a few who find a method that was passed from teacher to student for thousands of years, a method that brings a person to reveal Godliness in our life.
        You made it here.  All of your instructors here in KabU are long time students of the kabbalist Rav Laitman.  We will learn more about the method and how to work with all of these feelings.
        There is the adventure of a lifetime ahead, all leading to a good life for everyone.  It is a very ambitious goal, nevertheless this is where Nature/God is developing us to.
        Later, after you learn some of the fundamentals we will start to work together with the friends on how to rise on the spiritual ladder along two lines, the left which is the revelation of the distance between us and the right line which we build as relations of love and between these two, a third line is built from above.
        The difference in this work is that whereas now you are feeling the surrounding light shining as a gift, later we will build a structure and relations between us in order to draw greater and greater lights on top of the separations.  Through our efforts we come to know and feel the qualities of the Creator.
        Seth@KabU

CS
      Participant

The story of Egypt and the wandering.  The Bible, God as Creator and history of the Bible and humanity.  Why the stories.  To push our determination to find God the Creator?  This means we perform good deeds and God will be revealed?

CS,
        This is how we read the story with these eyes.
        If you take a child on an airplane, what do they understand.
        But an aerospace engineer understands and notices many details about the wonder of a 300,000 pound vessel flying through the sky despite gravity.  He understands lift and resistance, drag, thrust, many factors that he not only understands but he feels them.
        So we read a story about some characters who went down to Egypt then they come back up to the land of Israel.  What is Egypt?  What is Israel?
        What is the tearing of the Sea?  What is leaving at night?
        The books of the kabbalah tell us that all of this takes place inside of one person.  It is written in The Zohar, “Man is a small world and consists of all the nations of the world.”
        Continue with learning the foundational fundamentals and all of these things will come into focus soon.
        Seth@kabU

tristan
      Participant

What is the first step to becoming more like the creator and unlocking that first level to the spiritual world.? What does that first level look like?

Tristan,
        Until now we lived a life on the degree called animal.
        First things first, examine yourself and the world around you.  See that you and everyone and everything around you is running a simple line of software, how can I get the most pleasure for the least amount of effort.
        There is no need to criticize anyone for this, this is the software that is installed on us.  All of creation is a will to receive on the degrees of :still, vegetative, animate and speaking.
        We don’t even know yet what the Creator is, but we can see what He made and start to understand who we are and by this get to start to know the Craftsman who made me.
        After this start to imagine that outside of you there is an endless reality.  Meanwhile all of your perception is only turned inward.  Imagine what love might be, what bestowal might be that somehow you would receive but only to benefit the entire system.
        And begin to ask the Creator, the system, nature, to open this up to you.
        Of course your requests do not change the Creator, the system, nature, but you start to calibrate yourself through the requests.
        Good luck and looking forward to hearing about your progress,
        Seth@KabU

Ghera
      Participant

According to the lesson we don’t need to change our behavior we need to change our software (intention). How does that work with immoral behavior?

Lets say I’m a thief. I take other peoples property. Before kabbalah i was taking it because i wanted to own their stuff. Now lets say ive been exposed to kabbalah and i am trying to change my intention. So now i steal not because i want to own things but because “i want to unburden others from their material possessions”

Am i understanding right?

How would you reconcile that?

Ghera,
        There is nothing to reconcile.  A kabbalist who has revealed the integral laws of nature upon himself is incapable of harming the system.  To be a kabbalist meanst that one has become in harmony with the system.
        Your understanding is confused.  You are thinking that spiritual attainment is some kind of possession that you can put in your pocket and pull it out when your ego thinks its good to use it.
        The desire for stealing doesn’t have to go away, but you’ll feel what it is at its root, how to steal uncorrected desires from the other side and raise them up to kedusha/sanctity.
        We’ll see, it is an exciting journey we are on.
        Seth@KabU

John Caton
      Participant

So in fact, we are limited to “matter” and “form of matter”, unable to discern “abstract form” and “essence”. As we move up the rungs, what happens? Do we gradually discern abstract forms, or are abstract forms “moving” into or becoming forms of matter?

John,

This is the way that matter comes to feel something beyond time and space.
        For now accept what the kabbalists are writing as they gave us nothing less than the map they used to reach their degrees.

We tell our children for example to play soccer. We also see Messi “play soccer” and win the World Cup. So even though in both examples, with the child and with Messi we say “play soccer”, the words mean totally different things depending on the stage of the person.

Seth@KabU

saps
      Participant

What is the reason & purpose of creating humans in such a way that we have to learn to attain the spiritual ‘6th sense’? What was the rationale behind purposefully creating the ‘creature’ without the 6th sense? Thanks! S

saps,
        Before this we were like a spark inside the sun.  No “me”, no sense of who is the Creator, what is the Creator, how big, how great, what qualities, etc.  We through our work build Him, discover Him.  Of course He is there all along, but by our efforts we discover him in our vessels.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.