Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ramsey Ntombela
      Participant

This sounds like the Evolutionary Game Theory. Where they say that all our perceived reality is based on the goal of survival and procreation. They say that it’s like the GUI on a computer, ie. the icons bear no resemblance to the reality of the hard drive processes but are designed for the ease of the user(genetically in our case).

Soudia Hamid Hiya
      Participant

no question

ORLANDO
      Participant

Talking about programming and humans default program, how far is our default program from the goal of Adhesion ?

Orlando,
        Our default program is 100% reception.  The goal of adhesion is 100% bestowal.
        There is nothing further in reality.
        🙂
        Let’s get going,
        Seth@KabU

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

Shalom.  I have many goals in studying Kabbalah because Kabbalah is the most complete as well as the most correct path. I want to know what mistakes I have made in my past life and Tikkun those sins and mistakes in this life so that I will not come to this world again … The physical world gives me clothes that wear it, disconnecting me from Higher Worlds and Hashem. We must become Yechida. That is, we must become one with the Creator … we must be able to return to our original position with the tools that the knowledge of Kabbalah gives us

Hi Asher,
        All of the sins turn to merits.
        When a baby is walking and falls 100 times we don’t consider that a sin we consider that that this is how he develops in order to work.
        We need to come to a need for the Creator.  A desire.  The desire for the Creator is the vessel and the Upper Light of the Creator fills that vessel.
        So first we want food and sex and money, knowledge… and we go for them and then we find that we need them, we want them, but there is something that is still empty in us, this desire for something more, for the Creator. So each of these earlier desires are what helps us to build the correct vessel.  If we stayed with our desire for small toys, we would never want the Creator.  But if we get a small toy and we are still empty and we get a bigger toy and we are still empty and by this we start to discover where is the Creator, what is the desire for the Creator.
        Love will cover all crimes.
        (Great image above your name 🙂
        Seth@KabU

Hi Asher,
        All of the sins turn to merits.
        When a baby is walking and falls 100 times we don’t consider that a sin we consider that that this is how he develops in order to work.
        We need to come to a need for the Creator.  A desire.  The desire for the Creator is the vessel and the Upper Light of the Creator fills that vessel.
        So first we want food and sex and money, knowledge… and we go for them and then we find that we need them, we want them, but there is something that is still empty in us, this desire for something more, for the Creator. So each of these earlier desires are what helps us to build the correct vessel.  If we stayed with our desire for small toys, we would never want the Creator.  But if we get a small toy and we are still empty and we get a bigger toy and we are still empty and by this we start to discover where is the Creator, what is the desire for the Creator.
        Love will cover all crimes.
        (Great image above your name 🙂
        Seth@KabU

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Is it at all possible to describe what that sixth sense feels like?

Thank you.

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

As much as I have learnt from this course, no religion could entirely depict God and his purposes. Is my statement correct?

Muhammad,
        We are not going to engage in religion and beliefs.  What we want to do is to develop a suitable vessel to perceive the Creator.
        For example we don’t keep wine in a potato sack and we don’t keep potatoes in a barrel.
        All of reality is filled with the light of the Creator.  All of our work is only to build that vessel.
        It is called the correction of the vessel.
        And there we will feel the Creator more and more.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.