Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

How can we get rid of Halachot and get to Kabbalah without studying it?

Asher,
        If a person is religious, we leave them alone.  Anyone is free to pray 5 times a day or 3 times a day, to cover their head with whatever they want.
        We here are studying the wisdom of kabbalah in an unbroken chain that came to us through Baal HaSulam.
        We are not studying corporeal “mitzvot” we are studying spiritual actions, the correction of the parts of the shattered vessel of Adam HaRishon, those actions are called mitzvot.  Through engaging in the wisdom in such and such a way that we will slowly accostom ourselves to, we draw upon us lights, called Torah that correct the desires from in order to receive to in order to bestow, that is called performing a mitzvah.  I recommend that you reread and watch the lesson material again and try to absorb what we are studying and not what else you are bringing from other sources.
        You will advance in this wisdom more quickly and with less stumbling blocks.
        Seth@KabU

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

It is good to know how the realities are structured. These five worlds. Only I think I need to focus on this reality and I can not develope more than my insight gives me the chance to see it.Like the worm in the radish. I need to know how my balance will be between egoism and altruism. Is my conclusion at the moment. I don’t think I can bestow if I’m not healthy physically and mentally. That is part of egoism isn’t it? What is really meant by egoism?

Bonnie,
        A person goes to the doctor because of something on the skin.  The doctor, who is an expert, who has seen 1000s of patients knows that what he is seeing is related to the liver.  So when we understand the system, the things that appear in front of eyes take on new meaning.
        As for us, and all of reality: inanimate, vegetative, animate and then the speaking degree, are all created as 100% a will to receive.  100% that’s it.  That is what the Creator made.  That is the movie screen that the 100% bestowing light will project upon.
        The structure that we are studying is not about some worlds up in the sky somewhere, this exact structure is you.  You contain everything but currently our vessels are egoistic vessels and can only receive a thin light that fell into the shells and we feel them as corporeal pleasures.
        We will learn how to correct the vessels to hold the upper light and feel the endless abundance.
        Like kids who have a toy oven with one or two knobs on it that don’t do anything, we start like that and then we learn more and more and the light effects us and we start to feel other “knobs”, more fine tuning until we are like an artist with a palate of 1000s of colors and knobs and switches and we learn how to calibrate ourselves so that the the upper light can dwell in our vessels and then everything will be healed.
        Seth@KabU

Ludumo Diniso
      Participant

it is said that when one follows a path based on someone else’s opinion it is called “faith beneath reason”. how is that different from faith above reason because in both instances one is following a path only based on someone else’s view or understanding?

Hi Ludumo,
        Faith above reason means I have my reason.  Not only that, to have my reason means I put a lot of time and effort to understand what is happening.  I don’t disregard it.  I spent 20 years gathering concrete and water and steel and I built a building and I furnished it with chairs and tables and carpet.  I did everything, I invested all I had in this and then I discover that from all of this investment, on top of this building, there is somewhere else.

Maybe a father goes to war and comes home and gets married and builds a building and then he has a son and everything he built, all of his effort and fighting and sleepless nights, now, he realizes that it’s all led to something else, there is someplace else, he didn’t know this before, but now, he sets everything aside and lays down on the floor with his baby and opens his heart to something else.

That is an example, I’m trying to give a feeling of what is happening.
        Faith below reason means that I get an emotion, and I follow it, I didn’t invest and in something and then reach some new degree where I see that I must go above everything I am, everything I did and attain something wholly different and higher.
        Seth@KabU

Nancy Arnold
      Participant

If kabbalah is a science and science depends on the reality created through the perception of the five senses and the ego making sense of that, how can this statement be true scientifically? “There is no reality outside a person’s perception.”

Nancy,
        I have few teenagers and with their senses they perceive their reality as true.
        No explanation of mine will convince them otherwise, so I aim them in the right direction and impart on them good habits so they will develop in a safe and comfortable way and then they will acquire my perspective on their own through experience and they will finally make their bed and do their dishes LOL.
        The kabbalists are doing the same with us.  There is only one reality and what we think we feel is a spec of sand on a spec of sand of what exists.
        Take any of our sense, for example, take our sense of sight.  The spectrum of light spans from ultraviolet rays to infrared rays and there is a tiny sliver that is the visual spectrum.  This means that with better tools, we could perceive much more reality, we’d see other forces all around us that we don’t see now.  The same goes for all of our senses.
        We didn’t even speak yet of what we begin to feel when we start to perceive the spiritual reality that exists beyond the skin, that is built with a common vessel between people’s intentions.  Here there opens up 5 more spiritual senses.
        All of this is ahead of us.
        Seth@KabU

Michael
      Participant

What is the practicality of Kabbalah in changing ones perspective about what is real and what is not?

Michael,
        There is a very important principal that we will study called there is no light without a kli.
        And we will study this in depth later.  In short, all of reality is filled with upper light, filling everything everywhere evenly.
        We on the other hand feel almost nothing.
        You never wanted those sneakers until you saw them somewhere.  They existed, but you never wanted them until there was some impression made in your vessel and then you went out to fill that emptiness that was left by the light making an impression in your vessel.
        That’s a pair of shoes.  The same things happens when we get hungry and for everything we do, an emptiness opens up and we look for a spark of light clothed in matter to fill that emptiness.
        But how can we ingest all of reality, how can we attain something endless, real, true?
        For that we have the wisdom of kabbalah, which means literally the wisdom of receiving.
        In order to perceive the endless reality, we need to relate to reality with new senses, we cannot only perceive life through the desires of our protein body, which by the way we must also, we must eat and take care of ourselves and our family, our friends.  And also we will learn how to make a spiritual vessel and the light will make an impression in their and we will feel a new reality.
        Seth@KabU

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

Dear KabU,

For me is everything new and quite a lot of the time I don’t really understand it. For example I still not really understand the 10 sefirot. Does it matter, of just by studying everything will make more sense. For example some texts I really understand and some are to complicated for me.
      I see already I understand step by step more, but sometimes I think, shall i read it over and over till I understand it. Or can I leave it now as it is and later it will make sense. The mean question is, is it important that i really understand it through or is a bit also enough and will think come back later.

Danielle,
        You sound like a kabbalist 🙂
        As the verse says, ki mi’tzion tetze torah.  Literally, “from Zion comes the Torah”. The word tzion (zion) means “exits”.  From exits we receive the Torah.  It means that the light enters the vessel and then exits, again and again and this builds impressions in the vessel.
        We can see this in our world, an infant has only eaten mashed peas and carrots.  Then she gets a little older and at a birthday party she gets her first taste of chocolate ice cream (new light enters the vessel ..so to speak 🙂
        The child’s eyes light up, everything is new and wonderful, then Mom takes it away but now the child has had an impression of that new light and now it is gone, but she remembers it.  Before when she was smaller, she only had an impression of peas and carrots, that was her life, now her vessel has increased and she has a bigger yearning, for more.
        There is also something special in the study called the light that reforms and we can also take an example from the little child who sits on the floor of the living room while all of the adults around her speak and while she makes sounds and doesn’t comprehend what is going on, but just by the influence of the upper ones, she slowly starts to be affected and slowly starts to enter their reality first with one word or one reactive expression and then more and more until she grows and stabilizes herself in their world.
        In short, the study is working correctly on you.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.