Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

• This topic has 236 replies, 100 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Juule.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Replies

beautiful explanation it overwhelmed my heart with great joy

Steph
      Participant

Hello & thank you for your feedback,

In the video ‘defining the goal’  at min 20:58 Tony says to ‘make the effort an experiment’.  My question is can I adopt this as an attitude when I come up against the will to receive, or my members wrestling with me to continue to move forward?

Liss
      Participant

I have to learn to see everything that happens as good, only lessons.

And to always communicate/ pray to the creator with heart felt intentions, the creator only listens to our emotions.

Matanah
      Participant

If one offers the awakening from below (prayer), acts, and remedies in order to obtain Lishma, then receives Lishma, is that called receiving “the burden(?) of (the Kingdom of) Heaven?” Why is it considered a burden? Why isn’t it considered good; it comes from the Creator.

Matanah,
        Of course it is good.
        The ego isn’t so thrilled about the situation.  He doesn’t know how he’s going to get paid if everything is for the sake of the Creator and not for him.
        Seth@KabU

Matanah
          Participant

Thank you Seth.

Eva
      Participant

Can I please have more explanation about the practical tip “try and let the environment influence you”? I thought we are influenced by it from default, what else can I try and let?

Eva,
        If I go to see a concert, I can be impressed by the band.  But if I’m a business man, maybe I’m counting seats multiplied by the number of dollars per ticket multiplied by the cost of t-shirts and thinking of if this is a good business to go into.
        If I’m the guy selling hot dogs I’m thinking how many hot dogs can I sell.
        So we are “in” the environment, but in what way am I influenced.  And to what degree have I placed myself in the environment.
        I can be the usher showing people to their seats and I’m in the concert hall every night but I don’t have an emotional experience.
        Where are you?  How are have you planted yourself in the spiritual environment?  What is the goal you hope to achieve by being in this environment?
        These questions are for you to ask yourself.  You are an artist in the spiritual realm.  A slogan such as “let the environment influence you” is a slogan, but what does it mean, what are the nuances, where is the investment of inner power?  Think about it.  Work on it.
        You’ll see how it works from your own experience.
        Seth@KabU

Eva
          Participant

Thank you, analogies help me understand things better. I just see myself both in the spiritual environment and everyday life, and the lines are blurry, I am still mixing up these environments. I am working on this to the best of my abilities, mostly just watching my feelings and where are they leading me.

Eva,
          There is none so wise as the experienced.
          A kabbalist learns to live in two worlds at the same time.
          It takes time, but you will become accustomed to it.
          Seth@KabU

PVJ
      Participant

I have an unrelated question:
      Why is the Creator always referred to as He/Him/His?
      Why not It/Its?
      Or She/Her?

Please note that my question has nothing to do with the current gender orthodoxy or woke gender ideology.

Eva
        Participant

Thank you Seth, my logical mind trying to understand it, or even accepting it is dying … it is so mind blowing in the true sense of the word (yeah, mind  blew the fuse) that all I have left is just sit, feel that I have some support under my bum, I have my hands and feet to look at, I’m beathing (or maybe just the breath is going through me), I see the room around me and feel the hunger, the emptyness for something out of this world; kind of not a comfort zone for sure, I truly feel fearful that if I go “any further” I will loose the contact with the material world – work, my family, the ins and outs of everyday life – and the ablility to function to it’s laws. So I realised me “seeing myself in both the material and spiritual worlds” is just a product of my mind, kind of a wishful thinking, in fact I am terrified of it. Is this normal or I’m doing something wrong? I’m even surprised I can write … sorry if I don’t make any sense …

Eva,
          We all go through many confusions along the way.
          Spirituality is attainment, not confusion or imagination.
          Of course as you start to feel that there is another reality, you feel like you are losing grip of this world.
          But this doesn’t happen at all.
          Don’t worry, your bills will still come in the mail and need to be paid.
          The advice is to stabilize yourself in this world with your family and your health, recreation, etc.  And also to engage in your set times in the study and if you have some free time you can also engage in the study.
          If you do this, you will develop smoothly and much more comfortably.
          Yes you go through ups and downs, ins and outs, confusion and clarity, but faster, and with more understanding of what is happening, how we are advancing through all of these states, tying everything into one.
          Seth@KabU

PVJ,

The books of kabbalah speak to us about laws of nature from the root level.  The Creator is one force that operates using two reins, right & left, or + & -, or male & female, or most common and most clearly the Giver/fulfillment & the desire/deficiency.

All of creation, all the universe, everything is considered female in relation to the light of the Creator that fills all of reality with life.

Seth@KabU

PVJ
          Participant

Thank you, Seth.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.