Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 5 posts - 103 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Williams
      Participant

So good

Miryam
      Participant

Wow, Seth, I really appreciate your response to Marion’s question. I can see how embracing your suggestion really ups the free choice ante. Time to open the books again! Thank you.

Camila
      Participant

After watching Dr. Laitman’s video about “What’s the Difference Between Kabbalah and Other Spiritual Methods?” I’m a little confused about the concept of “Inverting the ego or our nature”. In my point of view this conception can be dangerous, as in the case of dictator rulers, or some leaders of religious sects.

1. Would it be like working on the “left line” or “the other side”?

2. Do the Kabbalists believe in the concept of “Umbral”, as the Kardecists, or something like after your bodily death If you didn’t attained a soul you stay in a place to filter your “spiritual mud” before reincarnate in “this world” again?

So many questions, but these lessons have really messed with my head. 🤯

Camila,
        The ego, the will to receive is the only matter in creation.  You need to feel that and study that upon yourself.
        Study how desires arise in you and how your thoughts and actions operate to fulfill the desires that are arising in you.
        And then you can see how this is operating all of the others around you and the birds too, everything.

This will to receive will only grow in us, especially in us kabbalists, but in all humanity the will to receive grows and grows.
        We leave it alone.  What do we invert?   We invert our intention to receive.
        I can’t change that I am a will to receive.  That is how the Creator made me.
        But if I really love someone, I receive pleasure from serving him or her.
        Imagine that my beloved whom I love with all of my heart arrives at the airport and she has a bag and I run to say, please my beloved, let me carry the bag.  And if the bag is heavy and she can see that I am really making an effort to do for her, so I receive even more pleasure.  And if I worked hard to prepare a meal so she can enjoy, all of this labor of mine, I receive pleasure from it.
        So I remain a will to receive, but the Creator becomes so important to me, that to bestow to Him and to His creation, to love it all becomes as reception to me.
        🙂
        Seth@KabU

Paul
      Participant

Maybe it is the same question all over again: How to overcome ( a specific kabbalistic notion I understand) the gap between feeling empty with the material world ( Peggy Lee , singing: is that all that there is?) and an understanding  that there is something more, (spirtitually) ,  waiting to discover, what , with corrections,   takes life  (our lives)  to completion, fullfillment?

Is this faith above reason? Please, could you elaborate more about overcoming in the kabbalistic context?

In eagerly anticipation for your reply , thanks.

Paul,
        If you remember in the old world, we used to go to the movie theatre.
        There was a big screen and it had to be dark and then the light was projected onto the dark screen.
        And that projection of light upon the screen could make us laugh, cry, it could make adrenaline run through our veins.
        So we will always use the dark and the light.
        To overcome means that with whatever darkness the Creator gives me, because of course He gives me.  Who else could do anything besides Him?  So from my side, I attribute it to Him.
        And at first it’s kind of a mantra, I just say the words, but we want that our mouth and our heart will be equal and that means that I have to come to emotionally feel that He gives the dark and then through my efforts, the darkness will shine like the the light and He also gives the light as we discover at the end of the spiritual action.
        OK, so how?
        We have an expression, “you do it in one place and find it in another”.
        We always invest ourselves in the spiritual environment more and more as much as we can when we are in and ascent.
        And then when the descent comes, we have a framework in place that stabilizes us, at that time, we have nothing of our own to rely on, we are lost at sea, but when the weather was good, we tied ourselves to the anchor and prepared the sails and fed our friends and told them jokes and gave them drinks so when we are down, everything is prepared.
        We’ll see.  We will go together step by step,
        Seth@KabU

Marion
      Participant

If we have completed the weeks study and reading materials, what would you recommend for further reading?

Thank you

Marion,
        Pick the favorite piece that you read and rewrite it again in your own words making it as simple and convenient as possible.
        Do this for all of the material.
        I do this all the time.
        In this way you work with it, like working with clay.

You will see how much you internalize the material by doing this.
        And one who reads 100 times is not the same as one who reads 101 times 😉
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 5 posts - 103 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.