Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert
      Participant

Hello to everyone, in the knowledge check questions section one of the choices was( I can communicate with the Creator directly in any situation in life and I don’t need anybody else. This  is startling to my deepest sense of myself . My question is how to cope with the emptiness . Thanks for any help.

But that wasn’t the correct answer, but rather a misconception one has, that He can communicate directly with the Creator, without the modem called the Kabbalistic group. This isn’t lonely at all, but a richer existence. One expands beyond the boundaries of his skin to feel true life, spiritual life!

Inbar
      Participant

I understand the importance of “love thy neighbor as thyself” and the quality of Chesed.  I think my question revolves around also establishing the quality of Gevurah and healthy boundaries.  For example if you are interacting with a person with NPD- real narcissistic personality disorder.  These people act like parasites, so if I were to look at nature, parasites have the function of helping species establish stronger defense mechanisms over time.  A person with NPD will always say that you are selfish and wrong no matter what, so in this case would it be true to say that you could listen to them as Hashem speaking, to find the places where you are also narcissistic or the form in which you are selfish but to also accept them as a force that is helping you to establish boundaries? Is agreement always necessary or can the reverse be true? Or maybe both are true like I just presented?

Hi Inbar,

I know there’s books and methods that talk this way, but the Sefirot do not clothe upon our psychological tendencies in the ways you’re describing. They’re sublime forces, after the spiritual Barrier. We will advance by being clear-eyed about what’s really before me: egoists. And for the most part it’s the simple selfish ego widespread in the animal kingdom plus, in addition, humans actually enjoy hurting each other. That’s our broken nature, nothing to do about it. And nothing to learn from it except this, to a greater and greater extent, until I realize unequivocally that the world is this way through and through, and thus there’s no one I can change but me. And if I change – through the study of Kabbalah – I’ll also see that the world has changed, precisely to the extent of my inner change.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

How do we form our group with others that are studying authentic Kabbalah?

Inbar
        Participant

Interesting. I look forward to understanding more, I think I’ve been conditioned to look for meaning in another’s egoistic tendencies, but the lesson is that we are all ego? And then I understand that I will begin to work on myself only through the group and then perceive the world differently as the light works on me. I just don’t understand how that will happen yet since I’m conditioned to reframe a perception through the intellect. So I think that whatever I thought I understood, I actually understand even less now, lol. 😂

The whole world, including all the people, is your subconscious mind. That’s what it looks like. Now relate to it.

In the graduate program you’ll have a virtual group and eventually your own group of 10.

Paul
      Participant

I’m struggling with the diagram used in video 3.3, at about the 6 minute mark, designed to convey the dynamic between my GE and the group’s AHD as I strive to connect with the unmet needs of the group. Try as I might, it doesn’t help me understand this concept at all. Is there another diagram or explanation that I could access to help me get the point? Thanks.

That’s because for now we’re missing these vessels. When this sensor develops it will make sense. Kabbalists usually didn’t draw – these are some hints in the direction we need to work, which is in the direction of bestowal to others. The vessels develop by the Upper Light, after we put in sufficient effort.

Sarah
      Participant

Hello, Gianni & friends,

On Sunday 28th November, there was a very interesting & relevant KabU podcaste  and Q&A by Marcos & (?).         It s very much in line with where we are at on this course & the next, where we start to practice in our 10, stressing the importance of this work.  Ystar-El must be in harmony = our group

I m asking a similar question to sj.   In my everyday life, at the moment, the disharmony around me seems to be escalating, & I m wondering if this has been designed by the Creator to push me towards the group of 10?

If the group can recreate that harmony, is it likely to follow that my everyday life will also get back into balance?

Thank You !

Paul
        Participant

Hi Gianni, thanks … I look forward to the time it becomes clear!

There’s a very complex system over us, so we can’t make it simple like that. But the principle is that we’re shattered. In that shattering, we feel bad. Doesn’t matter in which form because it will come in a form that we’ll feel it, according to our vessel. If we move toward connection, the Light works and corrects the shattering. The place I can actually move toward connection is in a ten. Well, actually even listening to those podcasts you mention is in the direction because they move a person out of the natural thoughts of themselves.

Iheb
      Participant

What happens in life when Kabbalah students reach adhesion with the creator?

All possible goodness. If I truly attain Adhesion, this world becomes like one’s dreams are relative to one’s so-called real life. One knows for sure that that’s not real, and never was. All the previous suffering is mitigated in this new light, we see that it wasn’t even suffering. No one ever suffered, and the Creator is only the Good and Does Good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.