Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlotte
      Participant

I was wondering why we should only apply these principles in a Kabbalistic group and not in other groups we are involved in? More specifically, this lesson talked about how conflicts that arise within a Kabbalistic group are opportunities brought to us by the Creator to grow in some way. Can we not also see the events and interpersonal conflicts in our wider life outside the Kabbalistic group as lessons given to us by the Creator?

Hi Charlotte,

Sorry I missed this. Of course you can try to see all events as coming from the Creator and that this force is doing good with every act. Naturally this will feel like a lie, as the Creator did not make the world such that we can already feel that all that comes our way is coming to us from a single force, and out of love. In fact, He made it the opposite, that we would feel everything as if it comes from all kinds of different sources, and not from the Upper Force. Moreover, the world does not appear to be good, if we start really looking at it. That’s because it is supposed to appear as if it is coming from a singular force of goodness ONLY if we’re in Equivalence of Form with the Upper Force. This quality, we have to build in a group.

Rae
      Participant

1) What is meant by “Shekinah is in the dust”? As in …is this the guiding, loving, creative force I sense and learn from as/ in Nature? As in…the Creature?

2) Is this another term meaning the Will to Receive for Myself Alone?

3) How is the Kli related to Shekinah?

Rae
        Participant

These questions have been answered I apologize if these questions were inappropriate or caused any confusion. Truly grateful for the morning lessons and all the Love the Friends and Teachers send us all 💖

Juan Londono
      Participant

Hello my question is about the terms partsuf, AHP, and GHP?  I must have missed that lesson where they describe this part in more detail because I can’t seem to understand <3   Any information or reading material on the subject would be great!

Related to us, I can only say that the Point in the Heart, meaning that desire that leads a person towards Kabbalah, is a piece of the GE. GE refers to the purest desires within the vessel. If I unite with them, above the egoistic desires, called my AHP, then I can unite with the Upper Degree, which is above us, called Creator.

Juan Londono
        Participant

was confused by the terms, GE, AHP, GAR, ZAT, and Partsuf…  couldn’t figure out how to edit my OP, where can I learn more about these terms?  Thank you <3

jill
      Participant

What do people DO in the group? What is the activity that allows us to see? What does the group do????????I get nervous that it is sounding a bit New Age ish all the sharing and loving …etc. Sorry but this image of 1970s encounter groups keep popping up in my mind.

Jill

Hi Jill,

It has nothing to do with new age, which was a little confusion humanity had a few years ago. The Kabbalistic group is a concept that is a few thousands of years old. Because I need to have a relationship with the Creator. He made it so that that would not be realistic unless I start working not with my imagination but with the reality He has set before me. And that I would scrutinize what entry point there, there might be, that I’m searching for Him through the parts of reality that are also searching for a relationship with Him; and that’s why I need to unite with others in a Kabbalistic group. Then He will reveal Himself to me, from behind the group.

Charlotte
        Participant

Hi Jill, I am another student.  I have sort of the same skepticism.

Juan Londono
        Participant

Hey Jill,

I am not an instructor just a fellow classmate that has been looking at your question.  I think Gianni answered it perfectly in the previous post as far as what we do in the group.

“Once it’s corporeality we’re talking about, the approach is to internally ascribe all things as arriving in my experience from a single Upper Force. And with that, I also need to act normally, according to what is considered normal in the eyes of people.”

We are meant to work in a group where both you and I are experimenting with ascribing all of our desires and thoughts to the creator, while also utilizing the screen.  When a desire comes inside of us, we have to remind ourselves of our intention that “I do this not for me” and “There is none else besides him”.

The group is meant to provide an experimental testing ground where you can practice these intentions and study kabbalah more in depth.  Since without the group and the actual attempts to practice with these concepts we will not be able to apply them outside in the world.  Or at least its much more difficult.

Hope this helps!  <3

Juan

zeinab
      Participant

Hi, at the moment am going thru trial and conflict with relationships with very close family memebers, why cant i apply the principles of kabbalah to resolve these conflicts? why only am i allowed to apply the tools in the group?  if i was to apply kabbalistic tools to resolve these conflicts, how should i go about  it?

By the time a conflict arises corporeally, I already have to provide a regular corporeal answer. The question is how do I get ahead of the problems, so that I’m moving towards the spiritual goal faster than the Light is operating to push me to the goal? I need to run ahead towards it faster than the whip, which is raised in the air.

Once it’s corporeality we’re talking about, the approach is to internally ascribe all things as arriving in my experience from a single Upper Force. And with that, I also need to act normally, according to what is considered normal in the eyes of people.

Aaron
      Participant

In the lesson Juilan said that at some point a person starts feeling darkness in the ego and most people give up. Can the darkness be filled with temporary egoistic pleasures (like playing videogames for example) and at the same time you continue studying kabbalah (even if you don’t feel pleasure from it) . That’s how I understood it: when ego doesn’t receive it feels darkness, it hurts. You start asking questions: “why am I doing it, what’s in it for me” etc.

Can you balance the darkness by filling the egoistic vessel with temporary pleasures and continue study kabbalah at the same time? (like when you take medicine that heals you but the body hurts and you take pain meds to ease the pain).

It this allowed in kabbalah, or is it something that’s wrong and one shouldn’t be doing.

Thank you!

Hi Aaron,

We don’t need to worry much about what actions we are doing. We just need to continue towards the spiritual goal. If we’re persisting in the study, then the Light works. If I can feel myself in front of the Creator that stands behind everything, during everything I’m doing, then I’m really moving towards the goal of life.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.