Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Amirhossein
      Participant

What kind of the giving is it that Julian is talking about in the group?

Is it money or effort on doing stuff for the benefit of the KABU or teaching for example…

How hard is it going to be that make some people disappointed?

It’s internal efforts. And that’s harder to do than those things you mentioned.

Amirhossein
          Participant

I replied the previous comment by mistake in order to continue my own comment. That’s a relief that there is actually something more to look for… Thank you so much… I hope that eventually I can pay back what I’m receiveing here and have the right quality for that✨

Graphic Unity
      Participant

How do I find a group with which to belong?

Amirhossein
        Participant

I can’t help it to be skeptic about this at my current state it seems really similar to relegious charity talk to me. I really expect it to be more than that or maybe it will make more sense to me later but what is actually faith above reason cause all I try to imagine seems like a faith beneath reason that you claimed it to be fanatism.

I hope that these feelings to just be a decent cause I’ve really felt being high spirited in my studies and some of it comes from the fact that in my minimalistic life all I can give is time and effort and since I’ve had financial help for this courses I had shame as a driving force to continue and I fear that this may not be enough.

“Faith above reason” is unrelated to religious belief where you disregard your reason. You won’t be able to be in Faith Above Reason right away, it’s not a decision on your part. That’s already spirituality, and it can’t be explained here in a few words. But what it’s possible to do now is called “faith in the sages”, which means I go according to the path of Kabbalists: they did things to attain spirituality, now they’re telling me how to do those things, and if I don’t do them, even if they don’t make so much sense to me, then I have no hope of attaining what they attained. They see where I am in the woods by GPS, and I don’t know where I am.

You don’t need a group until you’ve gone through the materials, which is why in the graduate program you’ll be assigned your very own group of ten at the same time as you receive there live instruction as to what exactly to do in that group so that your actions will be towards the spiritual goal.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I’m presuming that Kab U sets us up in the groups?

Wiger Levering
      Participant

Living in the Netherlands, where can I find a (nearby) group to participate in?

You will be paired with a virtual group in the graduate program.

Lora Vatalaro
          Participant

Oops! I see that my question was already answered!  Thanks, Gianni

Mary
        Participant

I am in the Netherlands too. would love to find a group as well. maybe we can start one if more people happen to be in the area?

Wiger Levering
          Participant

Hi Mary,  Would be great. At least, we could start a virtual group, depending on where in the Netherlands we live. I live in Epe.

Mary
          Participant

I am currently in Tiel, but will have to relocate soon. I agree, virtual group for the start is good. Gianni, I would like to do the graduate program but at the moment I have other financial priorities. So in this case, are we going to be left out, no option for a group? I have a yearly subscription with KabU I was hoping to be paired with a group by now.

I’m disconnected entirely from the financial side, but if possible I would consider my financial priorities, since the cost is pretty low I think. I know there’s some way to get around the payment – and you can write to Zohar about it – but that’s not my department. My department is telling everyone that the ego is built in such a way that if you don’t pay, you also won’t benefit spiritually. It wouldn’t be better if the program was free. My ego won’t let me advance unless it has to pay out of its coffer. If it has to pay, the ego itself demands payment back, and since there’s no corporeal gain, it demands spiritual gain.

Rae
      Participant

Is the Reforming Light perceivable with the 5 senses? It seems I see so much Light in This World now 😍💖

Charlotte
      Participant

I was wondering why we should only apply these principles in a Kabbalistic group and not in other groups we are involved in? More specifically, this lesson talked about how conflicts that arise within a Kabbalistic group are opportunities brought to us by the Creator to grow in some way. Can we not also see the events and interpersonal conflicts in our wider life outside the Kabbalistic group as lessons given to us by the Creator?

Hi Charlotte,

Sorry I missed this. Of course you can try to see all events as coming from the Creator and that this force is doing good with every act. Naturally this will feel like a lie, as the Creator did not make the world such that we can already feel that all that comes our way is coming to us from a single force, and out of love. In fact, He made it the opposite, that we would feel everything as if it comes from all kinds of different sources, and not from the Upper Force. Moreover, the world does not appear to be good, if we start really looking at it. That’s because it is supposed to appear as if it is coming from a singular force of goodness ONLY if we’re in Equivalence of Form with the Upper Force. This quality, we have to build in a group.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.