Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 273 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Thank you very much for the questions and for the answers, it is very enlightening to read them.

bobby johnson
      Participant

In order to match our intentions to the one of spiritual world we need to know what is the intention of the spiritual world …  my question is how do I know or discover the intention of the spiritual world in any aspect of my spiritual reality in order for me to be sure that my intentions align with the spiritual world

Hi Bobby,

The spiritual world is composed of higher and higher levels of bestowal. But since bestowal is opposite to our nature, we don’t really have the ability to set such intentions. The best that we can do is just to try. When we try to have such aspirations, especially during the Kabbalistic studies or while doing spiritual work in the Kabbalistic group, these things evoke the light to work on us and gradually correct our aspirations. Then what started as a mere aspiration or even a game gradually becomes reality. And it’s all thanks to the light, we ourselves are powerless to correct ourselves with our own strength.

Check out these blog posts from Rav Laitman for more details: http://laitman.com/2013/02/sunbathing-in-the-rays-of-the-reforming-light/

https://laitman.com/2012/03/building-blocks-of-the-first-spiritual-degree/

Albert @ KabU

Iheb
      Participant

Is it correct to say that as a practice one should get used to seeing good and evil in life as a way for the creator to bring us closer to him ?

Hi Iheb,

Yes, you can say that we should calibrate ourselves to seeing good as having a connection with the Creator and bad as getting disconnected from Him.

Albert @ KabU

Heather
      Participant

I’m catching up…but this really spoke to me.

Shana
      Participant

Thank you for putting this together- I find reading the questions and answers helpful!

Participant

成長に必要な段階として苦しみが必要であるとのことですが、愛についても同様なのでしょうか?苦しみによって愛は達成されるものなのでしょうか?創造主の愛はどのようなものでしょうか?

Google translate of the question:

You say that suffering is necessary as a necessary stage of growth. Is it the same for love? Is love achieved through suffering? What is Creator’s love like?

1. Suffering is a motivating force for our ego. To the extent that we remain in our ego, suffering becomes necessary to get us to do something. Without it, we would just agree to remain in our ego forever. But when we rise above our ego, we no longer need suffering to move forward.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/06/how-can-we-justify-the-creator/

2. Love is necessary for our growth. We see it even at the most basic corporeal level: babies that are not shown enough love can have all sorts of development delays and even mental health issues as adults.

3. There is something called “sufferings of love”. But it’s a sweet type of suffering. Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2010/12/sweet-suffering-of-love/

4. As for the Creator’s love, it’s the desire to fulfill others. It’s similar to a mother wanting to feed her baby. This follows the saying that “more than the calf wants to eat, the cow wants to feed it”. So the Creator’s love is a huge desire to fulfill others.

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 273 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.