Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

hi.  i have a bunch of questions.

did egoism come when the will to receive evolved to the human level?  and also we are really a higher part of the animal level right (because the human doesn’t correspond to the souls level does it?)?  and if we are a part of the animal level is it still true that our will to receive is greater than all the animals?

the spiritual animate: “doesn’t feel others”.  how can you be in the spiritual and not feel others when the spiritual is about connection?

why is the spiritual still considered spiritual when in the outline of the video it shows that there is an entry point to spirituality (klipat noga) that is after the still and vegetative?

why is it possible to have an “individual final correction” when we are supposed to be all connected?  or why is it that with someone who has reached the speaking level, which i still imagine to be about connection (who can fill others needs with his own light), others are not aware of it?  how do you connect with others without them knowing?

i’m confused about what the will of the master is… is it the will to receive or is it the plan to bring us to bestowal?

Manuela
        Participant

ThankU Albert! I read the blog post and…no words 🙏 . I am eager of entering the game. I am ready. ThankU again for your (you and alla you teachers) presence and care. I feel you and it is a beautiful sensation.🌹

Hi Michael,

1. There are 4 levels in nature: still, vegetative, animate, and speaking (human). Within each level, there are 4 sub levels: the still of the still, the vegetative of the still, the animate of the still, the speaking of the still, etc. Humanity as a whole is currently found on the speaking sub-degree of the animate level. Meaning we have not yet reached the true speaking degree, which is a spiritual degree.

So yes, humanity is currently on a higher part of the animate level. And yes that there is no egoism on the animate level. Even the ego that we currently reveal is not the true spiritual form of egoism. Spiritual egoism is everything that stands in the way of our connection with the Creator. Normal people don’t have a spiritual ego. This is only something that we discover after doing some serious spiritual work.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2010/10/true-evil/

2. Not yet feeling others means that they relate to others through themselves. For example, there is the rule of “do not do to the other what you yourself hate”. Meaning that you don’t yet feel the other, you just feel yourself. But you understand yourself, you understand what it is that you hate, and at the very least, you don’t cause that harm to others.

3. Because at least in action, that level is able to maintain itself in a spiritual framework. It’s still not true spirituality, since spirituality means acquiring the pure qualities of love and bestowal, which is an internal correction.

4. It’s like a hologram where the big image is made up of identical smaller copies of that image. So if there is a flaw in one of the smaller images, that same flaw is found in every piece. And if you correct that flaw in the small piece, it’s reflected in the whole image.

So reaching my personal correction means that I have corrected my flaw that is found in everyone. And when each one will correct their part of the general picture, then we reach the final correction of the whole world.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2017/04/the-fractality-of-nature/

5. The Creator gave us our nature, our master, so going against our nature is like going against the Creator. According to the saying “My sons have defeated me”.

Albert @ KabU

Michael
      Participant

why do you need the people who specifically study kabbalah (who are more developed) to measure your progress?  why can’t you use other people, you know like just the people we’re all surrounded by?  is it accurate to say that because the true goal is so difficult that you should use even these unconscious people as a measure?  or is my problem that i’m completely overestimating our ability and it is simply too difficult?

Hi Michael,

Connecting with other points in the heart in order to reveal the Creator in that connection is mutual work. It cannot happen by chance and it cannot happen with those that are not actively aspiring to that goal. Otherwise it would violate the rule that “there is no coercion in spirituality”. This is why we focus all of our spiritual work in the Kabbalistic group, with others who are doing this spiritual work with us and aspiring to the same goal. With the rest of the world, we should just act normal there, just like everyone else.

Albert @ KabU

matthew shifflett
      Participant

I need a study group.

Hi Matthew,

In the advanced semesters of KabU, we’ll learn about spiritual work in the group. At that point, everyone will receive their own virtual Kabbalah group with whom they can put these things into practice.

Albert @ KabU

Steve Miley
      Participant

I just finished reading the book ” attaining the worlds beyond”. Since I’m at the end of the part two cobbler class, I thought I would ask one question. In the book over and over and over it says it’s some points. You will have to ask the creator for help or that you need supernatural help and it’s the only way, but from the videos I’ve watched and the two classes I’ve taken so far I was in the understanding that religions would ask the creator for something, and that is pretty ignorant, because a student of the wisdom of Kabbalah would know that you need to pray, or ask your self to change yourself in a way that more corresponds to the attributes of the creator, and in that way we will rise to spiritual attainment. There seems to be a contradiction there. And in the book, I know they have to use one word to describe the. ineffable Dia de or Ein Sof, but they keep using creator this, and ask the creator and pray to the creator, and I just wanted to double check, and make sure that this creator is just simply a force of nature the way all things exist the underline program of everything, every molecule, every thought, because this is one of my own hangups, I have a real problem with the term God or creator, because where I was brought up that those words were only used by intolerant, non-understanding, Square, ignorant, religious people, and they would use those words to demean and belittle others, and make themselves feel superior through their own egotism. So that God, that creator of those people lining the conservative churches of where I grew up, I certainly don’t believe in, but with reading, Rav  Leitmans  book there were so many references to the creator and pray to the creator and ask for help from the creator. It just started to creep me out and sound a little bit like those churches that I detest. So I just wanted to make sure we’re talking about the same creator creator that is a force like gravity, upon all of us that the Ein Sof and everything is manifested from. Would you be so kind as to clarify for me perhaps put these worries to rest? Thank you much and may the force be with you.

maria santos
      Participant

Hello.

In the readings from the Guide to the hidden Wisdom of Kabbalah on page 69 it says “He gave us the desire to be like him” and on page 70 it says “Creator did not instill in us the wish to be like him”, it seems like a contradiction. Can you please explain?

On pages 49-50, It talks about “The Thought of Creation caused creation to happen…Phase 0 generated 4 more phases, which then generated a Root World…The root world, called Adam Kadman generated 4 more worlds: Atzilut, Beria, Yetzira and Assiya.” I thought phase 0 of the Thought of Creation was Adam Kadman, but if I read correctly there are 4 other worlds before Adam Kadman. Can you please explain and if there are 5 worlds prior to the creation of Adam Kadman what are they?

Thank you.

Hi Maria, great questions!

On the one hand, in the four phases of direct light, the Creator evokes a desire to bestow in the created being. On the other hand, in the following phases of worlds this desire becomes concealed. World (olam in Hebrew) comes from the word concealment (haalama in Hebrew). Meaning that each world represents a certain level of concealment of this desire. Why concealment? Because if we simply had a desire, we would carry it out, like robots carrying out their inner scrip. Meaning that we would lose our free will. So this desire becomes more and more concealed in order to give us room to reach it ourselves.

The four phases of direct light (and root phase) preceded the creation of the worlds. This is essentially the blueprint of reality that repeats itself on all the different levels of reality, including in the 5 worlds that follow it, and the 5 partzufim that compose each world, and the 5 sefirot that compose each partzuf, etc. Check out the chart in the back of Kabbalah for the Student for more examples: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZMKAG9VpJehF4anqSBT-RcG4ZqJf6B09/view?usp=sharing

And this article by Rav Laitman for an in depth explanation: Foreword to the Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah.

Albert @ KabU

Ramar
      Participant

Will Kabu put the groups together? We do have time zones.

Hi Ramar,

Yes, in the graduate level courses, you’ll be placed in a KabU group.

Albert @ KabU

Ramar
          Participant

Hello Albert,
          Thanks for your answer. Are time zones taken into account?
          Regards,
          Jacob

Yes.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.