Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Julia
      Participant

In the recommended reading I read that the 3rd level of the will to receive in our world is animals, and in the Spiritual worlds, the 3rd level corresponds to angels. What about other levels of the will to receive? In our world they are still, vegetative, and human, but what are they in the Spiritual worlds? I would appreciate your help.

Erin B
        Participant

When do we map out specific stories in scripture?
        everything so far that makes sense makes sense directly because of Torah….

Hi Julia,

Angel is a general term. It can refer to any of the four levels, including humans, when we have still not developed our free will. Check out this excerpt from Rav Laitman’s blog:

“All the forces of our world, (the forces clothed in matter that we can perceive) are also angels. Even the still, vegetative and animate levels of nature, man included, are angels, because they are completely controlled by the Creator. So who isn’t an angel? Only a Kabbalist, because he becomes independent, a Man (Adam, one who is similar to the Creator), one who is independent from the Creator. A Kabbalist isn’t just one of the Creator’s forces or messengers, and hence, a Kabbalist is not an angel.”

As for the corresponding levels, it depends on the level of desire that is being described. There are many such levels and sub levels. Check out the diagram in the back of Kabbalah for the students which lists a few of these levels of desires. We’ll learn more about them in the future lessons.

Albert @ KabU

Karen Assayag
      Participant

Are the reshimot and 125 steps of spiritual ascent or descent the same for all of us?

Hi Karen,

The ladder is the same ladder, but the process we need to undergo in order to start climbing that ladder is unique to each one. This is because each one of us has a unique root in the common soul of Adam HaRishon. That root determines all the states that we need to go through for our correction.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2010/10/the-root-of-the-soul/

Albert @ KabU

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

How should one react when surrounded by deceitful and egoistic ones, how can you connect and bestow?

I mean beside forgiveness any other solution. ?

Hi Catherine,

It depends on your goal in life. If your goal is to reach the revelation of the Creator, this is possibly only when we practice connection and bestowal with other points in the heart in the Kabbalistic group.

If you practice this anywhere else, in the best case scenario you’ll build some good relationships, in the worst case, people will think you’re weird or try to take advantage of you. But either way it will not lead to the revelation of the Creator.

So generally, with the rest of the world, it’s best to just act normal, like everyone else. Meaning don’t make a saint of yourself and at the same time don’t cause harm to others or break the law, but just act the way normal people act.

Albert @ KabU

Loria
      Participant

I enjoyed seeing the illustrations concerning nature.  This seems so universal that what I thought was mysterious is being explained.  The best understanding is that I have an option in attainment.  The way we move has an effect.  My taking time here has brought a change to someone close to me.  We are broadened by the understanding of our issues.  As was said before, we all have them.  I am learning to love the process in not only myself but others as well.  I look forward to sharing closely with a group as well.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

So, with perception.. it is how one interprets information..  with its basis being sight, hearing, touch, taste and smell..   Would it be correct to say feeling is the opposite of all the above.. or an addition? I also have in mind the thought that there’s opposites/ duality in nature. Light/Dark, Up/Down, Good/Bad.. etc.  What would be your comment on the 5 senses.. are there opposites?

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

We have learnt that there are 613 laws, forces. The video now mentions 613/620. what is the difference?

Hi Meine,

There are 620 spiritual desires in total. 248 of them are corrected towards bestowing in order to bestow, 365 desires of receiving in order to bestow, and 7 additional desires that are corrected only in the final correction.

So the numbers 613 and 620 are connected. Depending on the context, sometimes Kabbalists include those additional 7 desires and sometimes they omit them.

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.