Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zeinab
      Participant

Hi. will we be allocated groups to work in, to develop the point in the heart? Second, apart from the Torah and the  Zohar which are the other books should we be reading to attract the light and build the vessel, lastly, since taking on Kabbalah my life has become even more chaotic , why is this?

The writings of Baal HaSulam and Rabash are the ones we need in our generation. Through them, you have everything else in an order that is conducive to drawing the Reforming Light that brings the correction of the soul.

https://kabbalahmedia.info/sources

https://www.kabbalahbooks.info/collections/books/books-english

There isn’t a direct correlation between what you perceive in your life and your Kabbalah studies. And generally you have not been studying long enough for there to be any relationship between the two. Everything is according to the balance or lack thereof of a person with the Upper Force. As much as the Light corrects a person, they correct this relationship to the Upper Force, which includes all of nature, everything before you.

Tracey N
      Participant

Is it possible to notice internal changes before entering a group? I’m asking because until I started on this part of the course there was no resistance to the study, but now as it approaches the time to enter a group and start the real work, I can feel a lot of internal resistance. A growing part of me wants to run away and another wants to dive into the work. Is this normal? What is happening here?

That’s exactly how it works. There’s a mechanism in me, and in everyone, whose role is only to resist the one place where the spiritual world can be entered. Except for that, it can go along with anything. And this is where a person starts realizing that in me there is a part that is for my spiritual advancement and a part that is against my spiritual advancement. It had gone along with me everywhere else, and me with it, to the point that I did not differentiate its will from mine: we were in lockstep, perfect dance partners. It’s like a huge magnet I’m carrying with me and as long as I don’t enter its opposite field, I don’t feel it has any force of resistance. The field of connection of those who have the Point in the Heart, it’s not willing to go into. Anything but that. Like my dad who has claustrophobia once canceled on-the-spot a summer family trip to Paris because his phobia hit him at the airport. But it will cost you thousands right here and now! Doesn’t matter – no amount of money or logic matters. Each person has such a “friend” in him whose job is to go along with anything besides the connection through which he reaches the Creator. If it’s connection just to party, that’s fine; if it’s the Creator by itself without connection, as in religion – no problem! But if you want me to move towards the Creator through connection – up until here, and not further!

Tracey N
          Participant

Does this part that resists become even more resistant after joining the group? If so, will I still be able to recognise it and over-ride it’s influence? Currently the part that wants to do the work is stronger but will this stay the case?

Sorry I have so many questions and thank you for your answers

You’ll always have the forces to overcome BUT the forces will be found in the group. It – the will to receive – increases, but the spiritual force – the Point in the Heart – does too.

Rae
          Participant

Thus discussion is so helpful and encouraging 😁 Thank you so much ❤️

Matanah
      Participant

In video 4.3, Increasing Your Vessel, Julian referred to a humble Kabbalist, Rabbi Yossi Ben_____________.  I was unsuccessful in finding articles about him, dispite numerous efforts with various spellings. Can you please guide me to additional reading?

I understand the aforementioned Rabbi was not the focus of this important message about Increasing Your Vessel.

It’s in the article by Baal HaSulam, The Freedom. Yosi Ben Kisma.

Rae
          Participant

Such a great article ❤️

Ricki
      Participant

I would like to know more about GE and AHP. Can you please recommend some text to read? I have a copy of the book Kabbalah for the Student and access to the internet.

You can look at Preface to the Sulam Commentary or Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah. Of course, what is explained here is the somehow-relevant-to-our-lives explanation of what there appears highly technical and about some other reality, which it is.

Massimo Roselli
      Participant

I watched a video with Rav Laitman discussing God, me and others. What I’m struggling to understand – certainly I don’t feel it – is how to see and feel the good giving force of the Creator even in circumstances such as terminal illnesses, murders and any other extreme forms of suffering. Rav Laitman says seeing and feeling the good is not self-persuasion but self-building. Essentially it’s my process to gradually build the Creator’s qualities inside of me. I can grasp this concept but I find it hard to tell myself it’s all good when I see someone suffering due to a terminal disease or when I see so many people dying at war. What do you advise?

Right. If you tell yourself it’s good, you’ll be lying through your teeth. Nevertheless, I need to have faith in the Kabbalists who tell me that He is good and doing good, to both the good and the bad, and it is not as it appears in my eyes. At least you will then feel the gap between where you are and the correct perception, and work on your correction.

Massimo Roselli
      Participant

Thank you Julian for teaching me the true and powerful way of praying. The question I have is: how can I pray? Do I have access to kabbalistic prayers via KABU? Will the teacher walk me through these prayers?

Yes, but they aren’t going to be words because the Creator doesn’t hear words – He scans the heart. So, a prayer means arriving in your heart at a certain deficiency, and you also need to arrive at the deficiency that the Creator wants you to arrive at. Meaning, it’s like a parent that will give the child what he wants as long as it’s what the parents want to give. So, it’s more complex than just giving words to say.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.