Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zied
      Participant

Hi Seth,

I have some questions that I hope will be relevant: Does each one of us have a different screen? Is constant thinking about the creator intention (desire to bestow) a way for us to build this screen and hence our perception of the spiritual?

Ranga
        Participant

Thank you so much dear Seth. Appreciate it.

ranga

Zied,
        If you want to have a coffee, or have a hug or go outside, these are all things you can do with your arms and legs but how can you touch the Creator?  With what hand?  How can you taste him?  With what tongue?
        We don’t have any vessel to feel spirituality.
        What we do have is our current perception and what we can do is two things.
        On the one hand, we want to learn about and identify our true nature.  What is the nature that He made.  He made a will to receive.
        That is what we are, from the beginning of the day until the end of the day, all we do is try to figure out how to fulfill ourselves, even when we do something for another, we do it in order to fulfill ourselves.  By learning our nature, we can then start to feel, what must bestowal be.  We know what reception is, but how can I do something that is not for myself?
        And on the other hand we constantly ask Him to help us, to connect us to Him, etc, we will learn a lot more about this.
        Seth@KabU

Christian
      Participant

Kindly shed a little more light on the tree of knowledge good and evil.

Ques 2:  is there a deeper/ hidden knowledge in Kabbalah to explain the creation of Eve from Adam’s ribs as well as God causing Adam to enter into  a deep sleep for Eve to be created from Adam? Please shed more light.

Thank you.

Koena
      Participant

In your response to Loyda, you said “The gist of what it is talking about is that thoughts and desires pass from person to person”. Please elaborate on this.

Koena,
        This has been studied extensively by psychologists.  If one’s friend smokes or even if a friend of a friend smokes, we are more likely to smoke.
        We share all kinds of invisible wires that connect us all and influence passes from one to the other.
        Seth@KabU

Lungelo
      Participant

Hi Seth,

Today I’ve been seeing the number 666 repeatedly, and for the most part got me curious as to its significance in my journey. My question is: Does this number 666 hold any connection or significance to my spiritual journey, in respect to the Kabbalah course?

Lungelo,
        You can see 4 everywhere, you can see 5 everywhere, you can see 125 everywhere, you can see 613.
        Everything has meaning.
        This is what I recommend if you are sincere about your study here, if you are here to just taste a little or see what’s it’s about, so it doesn’t matter what I’m saying and I hope you find something here that you enjoy.
        But if you are sincerly desiring to learn the authentic wisdom of kabbalah and to develop spiritually, adhere to the lessons here, adhere to the writings that we study, invest in it, like you are going to the gym, put in the effort.  If you do that then after a short time, you will be able to interpret what you see around you.
        Keep in mind that we perceive according to our desire.  A father and son walking hand in hand in the park will notice and absorb a totally different world even though they are side by side in the same place, it is all according to the development of the desire within a person.
        Seth@KabU

Milos
      Participant

When I ask a question, does it mean that I have a desire, does ROS form then

JamesM
      Participant

Hello. I’m just starting week 4, and as great as the first three weeks have been, this week’s intro video from Tony is just awesome. There’s so much information in that twenty odd minutes.

Up to this point, the course has felt very…”introductory”, which is fine. I could tell, be the number of times the same basic concepts were explained, that the designers of the course wanted to be very sure that these key concepts were well understood before moving on.

But that “point in the heart” in me is awake, and eager to learn. I was feeling that itch, growing inpatient, wanting more. And then…

BAM. This amazing video. This is the good stuff. I’m excited. Let’s go!

James,
        I’m very happy to hear your enthusiasm for the course.
        We are excited to have you on the journey with us.
        Looking forward to good things.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.