Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Purity K
      Participant

Did The Creator intend for the creature to reject the Creator’s light?

Ruth,
        The Creator made it like this in order that the creature would be able to feel itself and from that feeling to attain the Creator.
        Seth@KabU

Purity K
      Participant

I am still learning. Thank you.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

The lesson was awesome.  With this kind of lessons,  I will learn kabbalah. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abe Tapia
      Participant

At what point in the learning process of kabbalah will I be in a 10.

Abe,
        After these first few preparatory semesters, students are given the opportunity to work with a 10.

Seth@KabU

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Thank you for this video. I would like to ask.  If at the spiritual level of  Malchut, we develop a filter that changes our intensions to that of equivalence of form (Altruistic). In that point when we are restricting our reception are we in any way rejecting the givers full intension by not receiving fully or are we in fact fulfilling the original intension by becoming like the Giver in essence.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Thank you , I have enjoyed the lesson .

Thank  you

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.