Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Etienne Fourie
      Participant

I guess we all must start by the correct intention. Then later focus in a group?  I realize that in South Africa we pretty much live according to the Sodomite Rule.  I hope that my “corrected” intention can make a difference, but it feels a long road ahead.

Etienne,
        It does feel like a long road.  Nevertheless we need to awaken each other and bring this reality closer.
        We are living in a very special time that Baal HaSulam calls the last generation, the end of the material evolution and now humanity will become despaired of reaching some happiness from animal fulfillments and will look for spirituality.
        We are pioneers establishing this wisdom in actuality.
        Seth@KabU

Eliyahu
      Blocked

You said that acting as if is destructive.

How is this different from acting as if in the workshop?

Eliyahu,
        Copy paste the reference you are referring to, so I can respond to that.
        Seth@KabU

BEN
      Participant

It is the intention that is mostimportant. If a mother gives everything to her child so that tbe child will love her back, this is not tne right intention?

Beth,
        Yes, we are talking about a spiritual intention to bestow.  The mother’s relationship to her child has a spiritual root, the extends from Bina in that relation.  All relations in our world are on the animal degree.
        Seth@KabU

zohreh
      Participant

Love your neighbor as yourself, this is a great rule and it is very hard and requires a lot of effort and spiritual progress, but how to achieve this great goal?

Zohreh,
        We do many actions and efforts trying to come to this love, over many incarnations.
        We feel that we have some good in us and some bad in us, it’s all a lie.  We discover that we are a 100% vessel to receive.      When we reveal who we are, we see that we are only a will to receive pleasure and that controls all of our thoughts, our emotions, each and every cell is tied to this exquisite system.  When we realize that, we are finally realizing the truth.  So even though we realize that we are 100% receivers, it is true.  So, it’s our first real step on the spiritual path, we have diagnosis, now we know what remedy we need.
        The Creator did everything up to here.  He made us like this, we have nothing to be sorry about. He made this desire with this quality to receive.  That is what He did.
        Now we need to ask Him for a second nature.
        This is the matter of prayer which we will discuss in the future.
        From the influence we feel from the books and the spiritual group that makes this goal great in my eyes, I come to a true need for this quality of bestowal and love.  That is called building a true prayer.
        There is no deficiency on the side of the Light.  The Light stands ready to fill us, we just need to build that vessel.  That is what we will learn and work on.
        Seth@KabU

So, we might see the efforts at the political and economical platform, as an unconcious action led by the Creator at our innermost essence to fullfil Creations purpose. Although, we must grow concious that we must follow such path to heal and balance internally in order to change externally all levels of existance. Am i right?

Ricardo,
        All of the external systems that we see are a result of the spiritual state of the generation.
        As soon as we fill the network with spiritual light, and we will learn about this in further study, all of these systems of government and also the natural systems of climate, etc. will all come into balance.
        Seth@KabU

kay
      Participant

I struggle with this

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.