Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dory
      Participant

It’s very interesting reading other peoples insight. Some of you are extremely smart. I feel like I’m here on earth to learn things. I’m supposed to be learning, although I feel like I’m at a standstill right at the moment.

Dory
      Participant

of course. I feel like I know nothing else. Sometimes I ask the younger generation about those video games they play and ask them if that’s the real world and are we just players in a big game.

Annmarie
      Participant

Yes! Sometimes I get so involved with my reading that I am not aware of where I am. When someone enters the room, I am overwhelmed and startled. When I meditate on the porch and listen to the wind and watch the trees dance with the rhythm of the wind, and I hear the birds singing, I am no longer here in my present state, but, yet I am. I just felt that I was in a different reality. Several times when my husband is driving through a most beautiful place, I have felt that I was in another world (wonderful feeling) but it felt like a different reality. I’m not sure if these are feelings of perception, but I did feel something different in each event.

Clara
      Participant

Which reality do you mean? The true or the false one? I wouldn’t say “feel” but “realize”. The “reality” reflects my state of mind and mood, on which I then react – this leads to a kuddelmuddel. Could we just turn off this kuddelmuddel called perception and turn on recognizing? I think it is called revelation too?

Steve Miley
      Participant

I normally do on an every day basis, based on my corporal senses But then I learn through psychedelic experiences that the real reality is much much more real than the reality. I am in on a regular basis so many more dimensions, much more beautiful, endless possibilities, and understanding.

Cristina
      Participant

yes sometimes, where I can choose.

no another times when I can see all is happening

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.