Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

No, I feel that my perception of reality determins my experience of it, and that my perception is determined by my own inner state wich I have the oppertunity to learn to control. However, I do feel that everything that “comes my way” and the things I “choose” to persue are entirely controled by some upper force with the purpose to teach me about who, what and why I am. This upper force seems to operate according to my level of being and shows me what I need and what I should not engage in, in order for me to advance towards spirituality. So, you can say that I feel that reality somehow reflects my entire being (including what I have revealed and attained so far, and what I have yet to reveal and attain in the future), but I still do not yet agree that I produce reality because I perceive it.

D
      Participant

Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Yes. One’s perception is one’s reality. It is why we can each see the same situation or read a book and explain what we saw or read differently than others.

Maria
      Participant

Not really, as one thing is to “know” it in theory, and a very different thing to really feel it.

Terry L
      Participant

Yes, I started to feel like that during the past 2 years.

AmandaNZ
      Participant

Yes – if I rely completely only on my five senses sight, smell, touch, taste and hearing my reality is subjective.

Larunce Pipkin
      Participant

100%, in my thinking it is how we respond not how we react that makes our reality of our own perception.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.