How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Phil
      Participant

Prayer has always been an ‘issue’ for me. I never really felt comfortable engaging in a ritual that seemed mechanical, if you follow me. My life’s approach to prayer came from the words of Jesus who suggested that we “pray continuously”, therefore my prayers have always been something of a causal conversation with my Creator. I could also pray in this way where ever I was and when ever, so I found after a while I was always having these, conversations (prayers) with my creator, all the time.

Then of course there is the idea of humility in the form of kneeling or prostration which for me has always been difficult to do as it always made me feel inferior and I didn’t like that considering I am supposed to be a son of God, umm why would my father require my prostrations to prove my love, etc…

I do like the idea that we can communicate in some way with this creative being and I have always desired that level of relationship, however at this point in my life I can honestly say I have no idea how to pray and would like it very much if someone could offer some ideas about it from the Kabbalah perspective.

Thank you

Phil

Larunce Pipkin
      Participant

From my heart and in a way that asks the creator to change me so that my perception of what I am receiving changes.

Terry L
      Participant

Pray with my heart without requesting personal benefit.

joachim
      Participant

A pray aint something that is asked for in Words. Its what your heart is showing/glowing and expresioned in yourself. What i burn for, believe in. And think of with my heart will be fullfiled because its already acctually fullcfiled when you start to understand it within you

Florence killi
      Participant

To get my prayers answered I must pray like what i am asking for is already fulfilled. God answers  prayer.

Rae
      Participant

Desires felt through the point in the heart, meaning desires for the Whole 💖

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.