How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cristina
      Participant

I see myself as an antenna, open to receive the love and used to transmitted in this world. I am a giver by heart!

John Caton
      Participant

My desires for the well being of others, and my desire for the correction of my ego would be answered .

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I can pray for the Creator to teach me how to receive correctly. I can pray for the Creator to help me understand what I need to change within me, and why “I” need it.

D
      Participant

From the video it is explained one should “ask the upper force to change him so that he can feel the event as good by altering his inner nature so that he can sense the loving attitude that the Creator has in sending
      him that event.”

Maria
      Participant

By understanding that the only thing that can change is me; so praying is my honest desire to “correct” myself, to be able to accept reality with the point of view of a drop of water in the ocean.

Gale Duncan
      Participant

No idea really, go into my prayer closet, stand on my head, pray really, really, really, no I mean really really hard, to God, Jesus

I do pray though I’m not sure there’s a point to it

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.