How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      George
      Participant

If your intentions are honest to the Creator, the prayers will be answered, not always in “positive” way, but in a way that the Creator thinks is the best path for our spiritual evolution.

Jake Pang Yam
      Participant

Asking a change in ourselves first to be able understand.

Miryam
      Participant

A wordless prayer that emanates from my heart, beseeching Creator to help me see deeply into all apparent suffering, help me to sense/see/trust/know God’s absolute benevolence.

Yaneth
      Participant

I pray to the out Creator for his help to correct the EGO in order to bring the reforming light to the world.

Judith
      Participant

Prayers to me would to be in a space for heartfelt request to my Creator on any concern or situation I am experiencing at present. I would ask to be guided in that which I need to know and wait faithfully for the answer to be revealed in a most beneficial way. I believe that answers come when I am open to the presence and power of the Creator. Thanks be to God. Amen.

Raie
      Participant

By praying with a sincere intention to change and believing in the creators sincere intention to prosper me in His Kingdom by increasing in His tangible presense, while think clearly and making strides physically. Additionally, not using words helps me. I find it’s better to imagine the world being healed for instance, with feeling and request knowing it’s the will of the Creator and It’s intention/idea. Therefor definite. Therefor prayer is time travel and yet it is being here. There’s more fruit in terms of personal peace for me sans words.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.