How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lara Silva
      Participant

By understanding the goal of our creation (our individual evolutionary plan) and attaining it.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

By loving my friends as myself and trying to stay on the path of correcting my soul. Loving/Feeling/Praying from the point in my Heart and asking the Creator to change me.

Sharon Aloni
      Participant

By being non-reactive.  By remembering that the Creator and the process is behind all that is.

So my question is:  what about will?

Laurel
      Participant

By understanding the physical realm is not the real realm and I feel that through every experience that happens to me I have the option of how I want to react and or experience the event.  And sometimes that deepest so called trauma is the event that speaks the loudest to choose the right teacher, the right books and the right friends.  So it can be very good

Tom
      Participant

I think it is by opening ourselves up to the creator and becoming a source for the creator to open the awareness in others so that we as humans can become like the creator.  No matter how many iterations we have to go through to attain Godliness.

NAT
      Participant

By working towards emergence of the plan of creation as collective/soulgroup specie in form?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.