If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

By praying.

Aaron Lessin
      Participant

I put aside any egoistic desires and open myself to the Creator, asking to be filled with and transformed by the Light.

Cathy
      Participant

I would annul my egoistic desires to receive only for myself ,try to love my neighbour as myself, and through this now pure intention i would be in equivalence of form with the Creator and in Unity with the Creator and all the created beings at once.

jose alvarado
      Participant

To restrict my desires to receive only for my satisfaction. and receive only to bestow to please the light?

Daryn
      Participant

Not sure if a pure intention is enough, but I think that pure intention is built upon the culmination of feeling “lost in the wilderness” for a sufficient time plus the realisation that you can’t get out by yourself.

Beverly
      Participant

GOOD QUESTION

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.