If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

..raising MAN, desiring what the upper force want to bestowal to the world.

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

By raising a prayer to him to awaken the desire in me, and by revealing my appositeness to him and been ready to overcome it.

Elliott
      Participant

With a desire … with a prayer … by trying to receive for the delight of the creator.

Shane
      Participant

I imagine it’s like trying to show a friend that I want to get closer to him. I would try to show my friend that I care about the things that are important to him. I would make an effort to see that all of his needs and wishes were fulfilled. And if I was unsure about what he needed or wanted, I would ask him to help me, to tell me what he wanted. I imagine we need to relate to the upper force in a similar way.

Elliott
      Participant

To show the Upper Force that I want to be in contact with it, I think I would have to try to be as much like it as possible. This is hard because it’s so hard to even sense it from where I am.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

For me exactly as dr lightman said in the article,i want to feel spiritually and have pleasure now.in future …

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.