If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      KatieBug
      Participant

by studying the wisdom of kabbalah and allowing the light to work on us.

Seraphim
      Participant

Apparently, I can’t show the upper force anything or do anything because all I am is a Will-to-receive and everything I think, do, and say only turns back on my own self-centeredness. So, I’m pretty much screwed.

KatieBug
        Participant

i feel like this at times as well…in actuality this feeling is what initially led me here to kabbalah.

dree monster
      Participant

join kab u and get in a 10. practice kabbalah.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

By studying Kabbalah and in my prayers, asking the Creator to help me change my desire to receive for myself in a desire to receive for His sake.

Christianne
      Participant

errata    niet geboden,   maar dagelijks  bidden

Christianne
      Participant

Dagelijks  bidden en dankbaar zijn  voor het leven dat ik kreeg  en de kansen  die het leven me biedt                             Zien  hoe de Hogere Kracht  werkt  in  de  schepping, in al wat leeft.   Ik moet respect tonen voor de natuur,  de dieren , de andere mensen . Daarom wil  ik  proberen te leven als een goed mens, zowel voor  natuur, dieren,  als andere mensen. Geen egoisme,  maar  meer  leren geven,  meer delen van wat ik kan  en vooral mijn aandacht, zorg  en  liefde,  dan kan  ik  dichter  bij de  Schepper komen .  Niet  vanuit  zelfontvangen  maar  vanuit geven

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.