If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sandra
      Participant

By studying the wisdom of Kabbalah daily.

Chris
      Participant

Keep studying Kabbalah

Richard Lively
      Participant

Develop a true desire to need to be in contact with it.  It wants to be in contact with us, but unless we have a desire we wont ever get past that first restriction, because we must have “help from above” sent to us in order to make this kind of spiritual change.   It is by this help we learn to bestow, which will allows us to receive even a small bit of light which in later we can give back in bestowal so we dont feel shame in malchut.

Leo
      Participant

Fulfilling other peoples desires.

Lu Lu
      Participant

I will show the upper force that I’m working hard at bestowal and that my actions are trying to be more like the creator. on a daily basis.

Lu Lu
      Participant

I will show the upper force that I’m working hard at bestowal and that my actions are trying to ore like the creator. on a daily basis.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.