If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      IRV FRIEDLANDER
      Participant

The method of Kabbalah is the only way that I know of so by fllowing the teachings of the Rav, the Books, and the Ten while allowing the reforming light to work on my corporeal self so that I may annul my ego. But first by allowing the  point in my heart to question existence.

johan semloh
      Participant

Avail the point in my heart to the pleasures of the Creator.

Rivka
      Participant

I would join a Group within Kabu, Study texts from authentic Kabbalists and have my Teacher. I also would demand correction from the Creator so as to have my will to receive become an intention to bestow to the Creator.

Bob
      Participant

I would jettison fear and regret as fast as possible.

Fear is the idea that something “bad” can/will happen. There is no such thing as “bad”. The Upper Force HAS to take note that I “trust” it SO much that I no longer worry. I don’t know if I will live or not, but either way is the path to the next level.

Regret is the idea that my past altered my present in some fashion that I wish I could change. A) That is true….on the surface. Certainly EVERY single decision altered my trajectory. B) But all we HAVE is THIS moment. No matter WHAT it is, it is the EXACT PLACE I need to be. THIS moment…THIS place is EXACTLY what I need to get to my ultimate adhesion with the Upper Force.

Instead of fearing and regretting, I want to cherish EVERY moment as a PERFECT GIFT, a gift that is SO EXQUISITELY FASHIONED I will not understand the depth of it till I attain a few levels.

I think The Upper Force will be THRILLED if I seek to uncover the INFINITE potential of EVERY MINUTE I have in left in this world because those moments, EACH moment, is the only link I have to the Upper Force.

Joseph
      Participant

By continually praying from the heart for a deepening desire of intention for correction of egoistic desires.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

Use every chance I get to go to the lesson and to connect to the environment. Pay the maaser right after the rent, electricity and internet, before anything else. Focus on only asking and saying things that are relevant. Don’t express any emotions that aim towards satisfying myself. Not giving up and don’t pay any attention to shame from past transgressions. Just hold onto the path.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.