If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

I would folllow the sages advise.

Mary
      Participant

To do everything I can to grow this desire through study, connection and prayer.

Vivian
      Participant

Give attention to the Upper Force.  Find out its character, its goal/pleasure.  Align with that.  Focus my intention on the same goal.  Learn – let what pleases the UF please me.  Find out which activities I do within the dream please the UF and bring us closer, and do them.  Allow the UF to change me where I differ.  Connect in joy.

Douwe
      Participant

Ask the Creator to grow my point in the heart, increase my desire for spirituality. Connect to the kabbalah society and participate in the study.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

Raise my intention to study and learn the wisdom of kabbalah…

Anthony
      Participant

Rise above my ego …

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.