In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kevin jackson
      Participant

to understand why the Creator took us through this path of development as a vessel of reception, into shattered individuals onto the path of pain and suffering, traveling to what seems like an endless journey on a road seemingly going nowhere on our own until we get to a place where we finally ask the question: where am I going and why am I here and this is the place where we begin our journey back up, but this time putting the pieces back together again in a vessel that has learned how to receive in order to bestow 💖

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

Greater reception to bestow more.

to stand on two instead of four legs

Adelina Santos
      Participant
      1. Well right Now what I want to attain are the right basic concepts of the wisdom of Kabbalah. That is important because it is the only way at first, in the preparation period to go on latter with sensations and faith over reason.
      Mary
      Participant

To develop a soul through the study of this wisdom and experience  ultimate fulfilment and perfection.

Vivian
      Participant

Truth and integration.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.