Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 793 through 798 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Ayres
      Participant

I am Michelle from California. I stalk the Lord like He’s my favorite rockstar. I want to be smashed into His heart. I’ve known of Him since I was tiny. I’ve wasted so much time. Yet, here I am again chasing a promise to be one with Him in this life.

Michelle Ayres
      Participant

I stalk the Lord like He’s my favorite rockstar. I want to be smashed into His heart. I’ve known of Him since I was tiny. I’ve wasted so much time. Yet, here I am again chasing a promise to be one with Him in this life.

LUCAS SCHMIDT
      Participant

Hi, everyone! I’m Lucas from Brazil. I feel the need to be here learning the best with you.

Nancy Dendaas
      Participant

Hi I am Nancy from Madison WI. I hope to find more fulfillment in life.

Pierre
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi my name is Pierre I live in Jacksonville Florida I always been curious about life</p>

Mimi
      Participant

Hi I am Mina. I live in Sydney Australia. Since I was very little, I felt different, spiritual with certain inner knowing.  At this stage of my life, Kabbalah teachings would be beneficial to my soul’s journey. I look forward to inner change which may or may not come to pass.

Viewing 6 posts - 793 through 798 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.