Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 835 through 840 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Malka
      Participant

Hi: I am Rafael, Spaniard living in USA many years. 73 years old. Time to move in the right direction.

I am believer, deep believer in God, I “know” we all should find a proper way to relate to him, something more than regular meeting, more than 10 commandments, more than religion.

I have read about Kabala, Tanya, O. Testament, I am learning Hebrew on line… Listening to Tony in his 16 UT lessons, many of Raby Michael  Skobac videos and many others but still “STILL” .  Tony is right, we need to be in a group, not only to show our love for others, but to understand ourselves by understanding others.

But living as I do, surrounded by very good peoples (Including family), in all cases with totally different ideas…, goods, honest and socially corrects ideas, but 180 dg from Kabala.

I am here to keep traying.

Mackie
      Participant

Hello to you all!

My name is Immaculate AKA (Mackie). I have been a truth seeker since age 10. 15-20 years ago I was given a VHS video about Kabbalah and never watched it, everyone I mentioned it to had told me it was a cult. Then I find out that Madonna was involved in Kabbalah, me not being a fan of Madonna, I  thought, what if they are right? Quite honestly at that time I was not trusting my self and was fearful of my mind being taken over so it never saw the inside of my VHS. Turns out I threw it away just 4-5 years ago after forgetting I ever had it still. Fast forwarding to 2 weeks ago, I was watching a documentary called “Spiritual awakening” since I’m always drawn to this subject, I proceeded to watch it and the 1st of 4 series was 2.5 hours long. A man called Dr. Mitchell Gibson was giving a lecture. I had heard of him a couple years ago and then forgot to look him up. When things keep coming around for me, I start to pay closer attention. He neglectingly mention the book of Zoa, is how I wrote it in my notes and thought, I will google tomorrow. Well what came up was Zohar, when I noticed it was talking of spirituality, I figured this is what he must have been referencing  but he had not written it on the board for me to see the spelling. As I did some reading it talked about Kabbalah and I thought, ok, this too is coming around again and it felt to me that now was the time for me to dive deeper after all the asking I have been doing for years, and many teachings that just never scratched the “itch” so to speak for me and my inner knowing that I have now come to trust, this time around there were no reservations, only gratitude for having been lead. Happy to be on this journey and with all of you!

Jerry Lovelace sr.
      Participant

Shalom  everyone I seek knowledge 

Cristina Bagor
      Participant

Hi, I’m Cristina. Curiosity led me here.

Susan
      Participant
        I am Suzan Baltozer and have been interested in learning esoteric teachings and the Kabala for a while. Please help me learn so that I can grow to be more wise
      Hypenotik Veritas
      Participant

Hello Everyone!

I’d just like to quickly introduce myself. My name is Shane and I’ve been on the so called “path” since 2006. For me, spiritual awakening came fast with a lot of confusion and plenty of questions. It’s been a great journey though to say the least! I am grateful to be here with you to learn and progress. I wish you all the best in seeking the knowledge of “the great work”.

Blessed Be )O(

Christopher Gauci
        Participant

Hi

I am Chris. I am very interested in spirituality. I want to learn what is the purpose of life.

Viewing 6 posts - 835 through 840 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.