Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 5 days ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 889 through 894 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Pam Sayne
      Participant

Hi – My name is Pamela. I am taking a course through Atlantic University (Assoc. for Research and Enlightenment). We have a brief intro to the major world religions. I found the Zohar and Kabbalah important and unique and wanted to learn more. Then came across this sight on line.

Lenka
      Participant

Hi I am Lenka from California. Some time ago I watched an interview with Dr Laitman and then bought his book Kabbalah for Beginners. I got really interested because what I was learning answered some of my questions and also confirmed my deep persuasion about the meaning/purpose of our life. When I discovered Kab.U I immeditely thought I have to learn more. So I am here

Jojo
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I am Jojo from India. Year 2020 was  a spiritual awakening year for me after a personal relationship crisis that nearly destroyed every bit of my existence till date. I tried  to understand spirituality from Hindu and Yogic scriptures. After watching a video on ‘ Is Karma Real’ on kabblainfo,  I found great similarity between Indian scriptures, Buddhist philosophy and Kabbalah. Hope this course will give me great wisdom to be a wise soul coach

Hello, my name is Paul and I would like to learn the teachings of Kabbalah.

Hi my name is David I am the father of 5 boys. I started my spiritual journey when I started questioning life and then one evening a being in the form of a woman in a crystal white and blue form was floating over my bed. I was so scared. I then started seeing like a video screen and images and information flashing in my mind. From there I joined the Rosi Cruix Order and then started studying in the golden dawn. I have wanted to learn Kabbalah for the last several years just never took time to do so. I know this is the missing key to the mysteries that I have seen and witnessed in my life. I can not explain everything that I have witnessed but it has been a lot. I am grateful that you offer these courses to help people find spiritual truth and rest!

David Steele

robert Rufi
      Participant

Helloo everybody,

My name is Robert,

I’m just looking for correct questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 889 through 894 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.