Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Chris Whitney
      Participant

Hello

I’m Chris

Ive been searching

ali a.
      Participant

Hi I’m Ali, and I want to get rid of my ego.

Seraphim
      Participant

Shalom!
      My name is Seraphim Winslow, and I am a Wisdom School teacher living near Sacramento, CA., the City of Trees!

Lisa
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Lisa from southeastern United States. What I hope to get from this course?  That’s a great question and it’s interesting that I can’t really put my finger on a simple answer. I originally came to this teaching around 8 years ago after a soul and mind-bending experience of what would “normally” be considered a devastating personal loss and tragedy.  But woven within and throughout the situation there were events of extraordinary magnificence, wonderment and Grace. Things that were outside of what we normally consider reality and that I had no known capacity to process and understand.  My heart cried out for understanding, for meaning, for purpose. I’ve been in and out of the course a few times, it’s been a while since I was here, but it always seems to ‘find me’ and I can feel that I need to dive in again. Looking forward to it. Thanks for listening if you’re still reading. ☺️❤️ Peace.

Angie Atkinson
      Participant

Hi! I’m Angie. I’ve always said I’m content to wonder, as well as wander.  What I mean is that I absolutely love to learn that I’ve been wrong all along. I’ve been feeling myself being led to some kind of spiritual path, but I’m really not into organized religion for a number of reasons. I’m big on science and only a little “woo woo.”

That being said, I happened upon a video that caught my attention and I was driven to learn more. I eventually found myself here. I’m excited to see what happens next.

Rigo Lopez
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is rigo lopez, I’ve always wanted to know the answer to suffering since I’m always going through some tough things in my life. I’ve always been also interested in the mechanics of kabbalah, and hopefully I can get some answers here about my state of suffering as well. Hopefully everyone is doing well, can’t wait.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.