Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

My name is Orlando Marrero. After 29 years working for the VA Medical Center here in beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico in a few month I am about to retire ( just wanted to get that off my chest ). I have been studying here in KabU for 2 years know and I hope to understand more of the times we are living in. Happy to be here and interact with you all. Be well

Sharon
      Participant

Sharon here, looking forward to bringing a little more

Ein Sof into each day.

c calahorrano
      Participant

Hi, My name is Cristina
      I want to have answer about all those questions that we as humans beings we ask for… the meaning of our lives in this world, what is the purpose that Im here and all the existential questions and the need to fullfill all those questions in my life.

Carla
      Participant

Hi All!   Although I grew up in a Southern Baptist church, I rejected the teachings but have always been a seeker.  I’ve studied theology and practiced various religions, but it was not until I experienced “God” that my life changed and my Spirit was truly open to the connection, to love.  After studying in Israel in the late 90’s, I became curious but was taught that it was essentially off limits.  Since then, I have been curious and I am now I am ready to learn and apply it.

Carla
      Participant

Hi All!  I have been curious about Kabbalah for many years, but now I am ready to learn and apply it.

Clancy Birrell
      Participant

Hiya, my name is Clancy Birrell. I like that there is an EL in my surname. I currently reside in Brisbane Australia. I aim to achieve enlightenment in this lifetime. I have a spark inside me that has been switched on and I have a longing to meet and become my true Self that so far seems inexhaustible.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.