Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello dear friends

I am 73 years old , mother,  grandma .., living in Holland , all my life longing for God , travelled a lot of ways  to find Him .

Know Who I am , but this has not stabilized and I am seeing much ego yet.

More and more miracles are happening .and on the zoommeeting last Sunday , I had on the end of this a tremendous feeling of One-ness with you all and the heart was deeply touched and throbbing …

I hope in the meetings with you all to meet God behind all your forms

Love to all of you

JUDITH
      Participant

I am 55 and am keeping away from other people as much as I can, to protect my elderly father. So, I have plenty of time to think: and learn.

mathew28dec
      Participant

Hi my name is Mathew, I’m 38 years old, father of 2 kids. Recently got introduced to Kaballah through online trainings on Udemy.

Paul Yermish
      Participant

Hello! My name is Paul and I’m 20 years old and currently located in New Orleans. Been practicing meditation for a few years now and just recently started TM a few months ago. I’m always seeking those “deeper” answers and am somewhat bored by regular life at times. Yet, I still find myself anxious and bothered by material things. Can’t wait to learn 🙂

.amun
      Participant

Hi
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I am totaly fascinated about my own, and all other existence. I hope to learn how I can become humble enough to gain insight into understanding who I am</p>
      .amun

Little Wolfy
      Participant

I am a litlle creature on earth who is sick of being on earth for just the sake of on her pleasure\ just for her own interest. I do expect some answers like anybody else hopefully all the answers from this course. Everytime I want an answer I find some answers to some extend and I always learn something I need but never the thing I am looking for. Few hours before I found this course I was desperate and I heard something inside of me said “Why are you searching the outside for something you found inside?” I think it was the creator speaking to me and than I found this course. I hope I can fullfill his desire by this course and also find the answers.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.