Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      .amun
      Participant

Hi
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I am totaly fascinated about my own, and all other existence. I hope to learn how I can become humble enough to gain insight into understanding who I am</p>
      .amun

Little Wolfy
      Participant

I am a litlle creature on earth who is sick of being on earth for just the sake of on her pleasure\ just for her own interest. I do expect some answers like anybody else hopefully all the answers from this course. Everytime I want an answer I find some answers to some extend and I always learn something I need but never the thing I am looking for. Few hours before I found this course I was desperate and I heard something inside of me said “Why are you searching the outside for something you found inside?” I think it was the creator speaking to me and than I found this course. I hope I can fullfill his desire by this course and also find the answers.

Chris Holbrow
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris, I am 42 year old born and raised in Canada. I was only recently introduced to Kabbalah by my wonderful wife, and mother of our 3 beautiful children, and was immediately intrigued by the concept. Not unlike many people, the very concept of kindness and generosity to all is very easy to endorse, especially with the negatively we are faced with today. I myself have not grown up following any one religion, but being a man of strong morals and values, I have always believed there is so much more to life then material things and/or social status that we are led to believe are life’s goals. I am hopeful kabbalah will help guide as to what that is.

Thank you in advance

Rob
      Participant

Born 1938 so I have been around enough to realise how important it is to love and give with an open heart……which of course is sometimes very difficult.  WW2 memories only relate to the kindness of others since my realisation of the horrors at such a young age was very limited. We did have four or five especially close shaves in those awful years. Further adventures followed.

It would be too easy to say that it is just that simple chance has been on my side. Somehow, looking back at those times when our family has come through, the underlying feeling is that there has been some kind of shield woven from threads of protection.  Recognising this with gratitude helps.

My Guardian Angel has the patience of Job’s wife ! …. ‘be nice up meet up and say thanks properly.

Chenise Robert
      Participant

Hello everyone! “My” name is Chenise, “I” am a 30 year old mom of 2 amazing boys, a wife, employee, sister, daughter and friend. I was drawn to the Kabbalah after many years of digging for deep truths. It’s been a long journey, but one I am deeply passionate about and in my heart I have so much love and compassion for humanity, I want to help people. Something is so drawing about the Kabbalah and I have this deep sense of “knowing” that there is so much truth in it. It’s so multidimensional and non-judging.

I hope to meet a lot of you also, I need more like-minded people in my life 🙂

Blessings!

Chenise Robert

Lucho Borquez
      Participant

Here from southamerica, my daugther is jew so im trying to aproach her culpture by studing

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.