Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 541 through 546 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Heidi
      Participant

Hi my name is Heidi and I have been following the weekly Sunday talks with Gil Shir and I want to delve deeper into kabbalah and gain a greater understanding. My husband is quite religious and he shares this with me, but since I’m spiritual but not really ´religious’ I find kabbalah is perfect for me. I’m really looking forward to the courses and to learning as much as I can, it must take a really long time to gain a true understanding but I’m feeling it already and want to continue learning.

Judith
      Participant

Hi. My name is Judith. I am here to study and participate in the knowledge of Zohar and Kabbalah. I look forward to this experience. Thank you. I wish to see everyone gain greater understanding on these topics and discussions.

Rick
      Participant

Hello, my name is Rick and I’m from Canada. I have spent a lot of my life studying the sciences exclusively and without pause. I’m now at a point in my life where I want to take a dive (albeit a shallow one) into the esoteric. Over the years I’ve heard many things concerning Kabbalah both positive and negative, I want to know for myself and not be influenced by anyone else’s notions. I’m looking forward to a new adventure in discovering the fascinating world of Kabbalah.

Judith
      Participant

Greetings to all. My name isI’m glad to be here and to study Kabbalah with everyone. I look forward to participating in the discussions and further my studies on the Zohar and how it connects Kabbalah with all life and nature. I am a lifelong learner of metaphysics and spiritual topics. What I’ve discovered in my studies of the Zohar and Kabbalah is that studying without a lesson plan or support system that I am basically lost in the meanings and translations. Great to be here. Thank you and may you be blessed.

T.Y. Light
      Participant

I’m Ty, from Minnesota USA. I’m just trying to who I’m destined to be. I want true friends and ultimately the goal is the world to live as one, so beautiful.wow

Sanford
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Miron, and I and my wife have listened to  Kabbalah Revealed by Tony Konsinec, and I like the fact that he learned from practitioners in Kabbalah. I and my wife have been on a journey for some years now in search of truth. So much so, that we have friends that call us “Seekers of Truth.” We believe this course will make the connection we’ve been seeking, seemingly since age 5.

Viewing 6 posts - 541 through 546 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.