Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sharla Windham
      Participant

Hi I’m Sharla. I was drawn to this course by the idea of a group achieving more than the individual pieces can alone. I’m hoping that I’ll get the right headspace to finally connect in a live group at the end of this course.

NAT
      Participant

Hi, my name is Nate, im here to evolve into my apex form and connect with others

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

My name is Anayo,am so happy to study this course with you all. my expectation is for the light to bring us to connection.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi , I am Adelina from Costa Rica, Central America. I am glad to be in this course and continue learning about kabbalah.

Bikom Divine
      Participant

I am Bikom Divine from Cameroon, it’s a privilege to study with you guys.

Wesley
      Participant

name is Wesley and I have been learning the KabU courses for since August. I am interested in learing everything I am able to.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.