Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brandon
      Participant

Hello my name is Brandon,

I have been a enthusiastic seeker my entire life. The big questions I see most others ignore like why , how etc etc have never left me and I see no reason to put them off . In this I am attempting  to learn ,grow and deepen my connection. I hope to get to know some of you along the way. Thanks for the opportunity

Brandon

MEIRA
      Participant

Greetings of Peace everyone!

My name is Meira and I am here to learn and evolve inside out. See you all around.

To be continued in blessings.

Joanna
      Participant

Hi everybody, my name is Joanna and I’m from China. I have been interested in discovering how to help myself and others unlock our infinite potential, and a Youtube video has led me here. I’d love to gain inspiration from ancient wisdom all over the world. I’m also on my spiritual path to discover the mission of my soul on Earth and to connect deeply with the divine Source. I appreciate this opportunity to be here and hope we all have a great time studying and growing together in this wonderful community.

Miguel Luis
      Participant

Hello,

I am Miguel Luis from Angola. I have always been interested in diving deep into myself in order to find my true self, and that’s why I got interested in the ”question your reality part 1” course. Hopefuly, if not deep enought, I will have gone some degrees down into myself by the end of it.

Thanks to Kabbalah team for makind this available for us.

Kind regards,

Miguel Luis

Pat
      Participant

Shalom..🙏🏻😊

Greeting from Germany.

Glad to be here and looking forward to connect and most importantly to learn more about Kabbalah.

With love 🌹😊

Patricia

Steve Miley
      Participant

Hello World,
      I am a Freemason, and I am a member of the ScottishRite. I have been blessed to have 32 of the 33° conveyed unto me. I study hermeticism, Kabbalah, I love the Kabalion, and the musings of Albert Pike. I live over in the United States of America, and it is becoming ever so clear that the country that my brothers, Washington, Franklin etc build as a society that would be a national expression of the values of Freemasonry and esoteric knowledge, and yes that’s why our symbols are on our currency, is rapidly devolving into a oligarchic totalitarian system of oppression for our population. No longer does man think in  personal values, following his own conscience and ethical evaluation‘s, he thinks more, and more in the values served up to him by mass media…these devices he so covets keep him in continual awe and passive fixation. Consciously he may protest against these anonymous voices, but nevertheless, their suggestions ooze into his system. It is because of this that our work here is important. We can create a parallel reality to the one that is pressed upon us by the regimes that are so hasty in their attempts to control us to their benefit. We can find harmony, balance, love as well as our ridicule to reveal their cruelty towards humanity and push back. Our collective soul can and will ruin their intentions of keeping us penned in like rats in a cage, salivating more and more for lure of money and power and animalistic desires live Pavlov’s dog. So other than that I hope everyone is having a nice day and is looking forward to this course. Happy Happy Joy Joy

Your Brother,

Steve

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 514 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.