Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hola mi nombre es Marcos soy de El Salvador y ando en búsqueda de respuestas de preguntas que la religión no me contesta.

Olga
      Participant

Hello my name is Olga and I’m on my spiritual journey this year and found KabU not that long ago

Jack
      Participant

I’m John and I’m from northern Kentucky. This is the latest stop in my spiritual quest. Happy to be here.

Angie
      Participant

Hey I’m Angie and I’m here because this might be what I’ve been looking for and I need to learn more

Samuel
      Participant

Hello, I am Samuel from Florida. I am here to grow my point in my heart, to be connected and grow my spiritual vessel with you guys. Blessings to you all!!

Ranga
      Participant

Hello. I am Ranga from Canada. I am basically a new student of KabU and just started my lessons. It truly resonates with me. I look forward to go deep into the wisdom.
      Ranga

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.