Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      lucie
      Participant

Hi my name is Lucie I need to understand the meaning of life how to better myself and my children, to have simple succession interactions with others with the nature

Omid
      Participant

Hi my name is Omid and I’ve come to Kabbalah to better assist my studies in Torah, Talmud and Zohar. A close friend shared KabU with me and I’ll be forever grateful to him for the great teachers here and enlightening information.

TheHeretic69
      Participant

My name is Rob, call me TheHeretic69. My entire life has been spent exploring the ‘darkside’.  Even as a child, I’ve always been attracked to everything I was told was wrong…’sin’, if you will. I’m someone that STRONGLY believe that there is no religion that will make you completely fulfilled. Unless, you find that,  there’s no need to look any further than within YOURSELF to find ‘god’. I’ve spent the last 25 yrs. doing my own research, going my own way, living life my way,, and doing what makes sense to me. True peace comes from being in touch with your own soul. Being honest with YOURSELF!

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

Hi
      I am Hamilton de sousa. Very excited to join kabu again. Looking to learn a bit more and connect with more people with the same desires.

Alexandra Hayward
      Participant

Hello Friends,
      I’m Alexandra
      I am a single grandmother raising (3) grandchildren. I have been a life long student or seeker..just thirsting for Divine inspiration.

Raising grandchildren at my age is quite a challenge..and I found that some where along the way, I stopped being the person I was..and became totally absorbed by the children’s various needs, medical concerns, and so on. I, as I knew myself, is lost!

I want to be found again. Perhaps in a more connected way…..I don’t know. I do know that it is necessary…so I stopped making excuses when I saw these courses and it felt like this was the perfect place to start.

Thank you for listening. I have very much enjoyed reading what you have shared.

Alexandra

Riley Smith
      Participant

Hello! My name is Riley. Can’t wait to learn more!

Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.