Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 481 through 486 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brian Sachs
      Participant

Hello, my name is Brian. I am living in Connecticut. I found Kabbalah from Kabbalah Revealed on YouTube. I hope I can connect with other people like me.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

Shalom. I am Asher and I was born in Iran and now I am thirty-nine years old and I am married and have no children. Exactly fourteen years ago, questions arose for me and I wanted to understand the nature of man and existence and creation, and since Islam is the dominant religion in Iran, most people are Muslims and non-Muslims are in the minority. Communication with Jews and Christians and non-Muslims in general is dangerous and a crime. But I became friends with a Jewish boy and he gave me the Torah, and after studying Fifty-four Parasha I decided to learn Hebrew, and I did. It took me three years to learn to read and write Hebrew. After that, I got acquainted with the Kabbalah Center in the United States and studied for three semesters at the Kabbalah Center, but unfortunately, the highly commercial atmosphere of the Kabbalah Center made me continue my studies from the Chabad site. I studied the doctor and decided to take free courses. Now I am on my way and I am studying Kabbalah with you dear ones and teachers of the organization. Of course, I have read the books of Isaac Luria and Rabbi Yehuda Ashlag and Baal shem tov, Ramchal, Ramak, Moshe David Valle , Abraham Abulafia….and now I have focused on the Bani Baruch organization and I wish to be a member of a group of ten.

Maratus sayidah
      Participant

Hi, I am Mara from Indonesia pretty much looking forward to deepening my understanding and expanding my knowledge here

Erik
      Participant

Hi, I’m Erik. I have been following this organization for many years, but just recently decided to jump into the courses.

Erik
      Participant

Hi, I’m Erik. I have been following this organization for many years, but just recently decided to jump into the courses.

Charleen
      Participant

Greetings all!  I am Charleen.   I am a seeking spirtual knowledge and was led to this site.

Viewing 6 posts - 481 through 486 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.